Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

oh my blood is definitely full of fanboy.... fanboying over *long sip of wine glass* mmmmm the works of the bard, though I suppose if I were to select a photoplay writer to "fanboy" over *long sniff of grated french cheeses* it would be something in the FRENCH NEW WAVE, Godard, Truffaut etc. 

H5adijA.gif

BTW I've been tracking of business at the various theaters around me that have reserved seating and this thing is selling like hotcakes fast for tomorrow night. Imagine the forum's simultaneous surprise and horror if it does something crazy like an $80M opening day.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

oh my blood is definitely full of fanboy.... fanboying over *long sip of wine glass* mmmmm the works of the bard, though I suppose if I were to select a photoplay writer to "fanboy" over *long sniff of grated french cheeses* it would be something in the FRENCH NEW WAVE, Godard, Truffaut etc. 

How could I have ever voted for @MrPink?

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I know Tele's an old man, but he's not one to have sex with a movie...

...right?

You see, a witch that looked suspiciously like Ethan Hunt cursed him to spend eternity as a forum Admin until he could learn to love...

Jizzelle

• Like 2