Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Eevin said:

Iron Fist is great because it makes both the DCU and MCU fanboys lose - DC can't say that Disney is paying critics anymore, and Marvel can't say that everything about the DCU is objectively worse. 

Either way, Logan wins.

They have and will (DC and Marvel fanboys), TLBM is an example of that.

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I haven't even seen it :lol: 

Last Airbender and After Earth are both awful. It is hard to believe the same person who did those movies also did Split, Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable and The Visit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i watched half of the last airbender and tapped out. couldn't do it. i was a big fan of the show. i knew the film would be bad though. m night or no i really don't think that show lent itself to film adaptation like the fanboys thought it did. 

I saw the movie first and it seriously made me question why people thought the show was good

• Like 2

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

Good Christ, why are we discussing Marvel TV in here?

That shit comes out tonight and is like 10% on RT when every TV show is in the 90% I'm just curious how bad it really is

• Like 6

Just now, CJohn said:

Last Airbender and After Earth are both awful. It is hard to believe the same person who did those movies also did Split, Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbroken and The Visit.

1. Unbreakable

2. The Visit is fucking awful.

Just now, Beauty and The Panda said:

I know, we should be discussing how this show is much better

giphy.gif

I need to catch up on so much TV.... Work's been eating my time and I overall prefer movies so I've been ignoring my TV backlog.

• Like 1