Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

BKBING Ethan Season 1 Spectacular Hour Long Season Finale.

Tired of films in March overperforming, Gokira unleashes his master plan to take over the earth and force people to see and love Power Rangers. Meanwhile BKB struggles with his demons and wonders if he should leave BOT City forever. Will @Ethan Hunt stop both of these. (Also expect a Three Stooges like subplot with YourMother, WrathOfHan and That One Guy)

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Related image

Chabert has spoken publicly about her beliefs in the supernatural [3]

Chabert has also appeared in eight Hallmark Channel movies,[4] saying "I love working for Hallmark, They've been so good to me. I have friends there now. I'm proud of their movies and the message of their movies."[5]

I'd say she got the short end of the stick lol

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

This is the only thing of value I've ever done or will do in my life

Xb3k8tS.gif

The Power Rangers TV show has had many, many scenes similar to this, although my favorite is RPM, where they actually make fun of the pyrotechnic effects used when the Rangers morph.

• Like 2