Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

10 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Really? Where? :lol: 

Oh can't really pinpoint it, just catching up with the thread while drunk and it's honestly all over the damn thread. It's fine though, that's the BOT I know and love.

7 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

There's also that dude who only posts TV synopses. Dunno what the deal there is.

Spoiler

In spoiler tags

Image result for x files gifs

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Just finished Chef and... wow!

I'm not the one for long reviews so I'll make it brief. Overall, I adored the relationship and bonding experiences between Favreau and his son. Acting was pretty good all around. The overall ambiance was great, and was accentuated by the music.

But if there's one thing I love, it's a story of rising up from rock bottom. And this movie tackled that very well.

9/10

• Like 4

1 minute ago, franfar said:

Just finished Chef and... wow!

I'm not the one for long reviews so I'll make it brief. Overall, I adored the relationship and bonding experiences between Favreau and his son. Acting was pretty good all around. The overall ambiance was great, and was accentuated by the music.

But if there's one thing I love, it's a story of rising up from rock bottom. And this movie tackled that very well.

9/10

@Jack Nevada

• Like 3