WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

6 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Everyone gets along just fine without a bunch of SJWs going bats hit crazy over nothing.

If crazy didn't do anything then why are the bats hitting him? Elaborate please

4 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

What happened in this thread?

POTUS believes that the forum is turning into Nazi Germany because people don't like the fact that he hates women.

Probably best if you just run far away from this thread.

Also something about numbers too idk

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

According to ScarJo and Paramount only. Lol.
 I live in Singapore (In Asia) and let me show you some pictures that went viral on facebook these few days. Not my opinion, just sharing some stuff that can be seen easily...on my newsfeed

Only good thing is that there is not much competition, PR not doing exactly well in Asia, BAtB is having its 3rd weekend, and most asian countries don't really care for animations like Big Boss Baby.  So it might do okay, we will see... But looking at HK Numbers (inflated as the film is supposed film there, partially), it is just slightly on top of BAtB's 3rd weekend

17635583_10155957975160898_2250028713313

17458153_1388987391165292_84872580439972

Does Ryuk really count? :P

Just now, Noctis said:

Yup. Didn't flop as bad as Christina's recent albums though which is a small mercy.

Recent?

When did she release X6???

Her last was in 2012, not as recent as you think.

Plus, Lotus ended up outselling Britney's latest albums, so I'm good with that.

iTUmQfl.gif

And I'm currently stannning Little Mix, so nice try.

7IQWbXH.gif

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm hyped about Wonder Woman.

Not for the movie but the fall out.

Either DCEU recovers or the internet is going to implode because the movie sucks and flops.

I actually think it's JL that's going to be the glorious one.....especially if Wonder Woman ends up being good and JL isn't. 

Zach Snyder may never be able to show his face again. 

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Paramount is probably really happy now that Jim Gianopolous (lol i don't know how to spell his last name) is running shit cause they're in a fucking disaster now.  Marketing needs to be a lot better on everything they push out and they can't continue to make boneheaded decisions like this.

I can say that their upcoming slate minus Transformers if very good.  They have some hits later in the year.  

• Like 3

GITS is a domestic flop, BB is breaking out, BATB is holding well at 2nd, and ouch at PR 2nd weekend drop, b/c of competition and if it continues to drops harder  each weekend, it will not reach 100 million domestically. I feel because of BB breaking out that Smurfs next week might suffer.

Edited by chrisman0606
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

GITS is a domestic flop, BB is breaking out, BATB is holding well at 2nd, and ouch at PR 2nd weekend drop, b/c of competition and if it continues to drops harde each weekend, it will not reach 100 million domestically. I feel because of BB breaking out that Smurfs next week might suffer.

I don't see it getting close to 100M at this point. 80-90 more likely now. Unless it plays in theaters for a long while like Tarzan.(Unlikely)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eevin said:

POTUS believes that the forum is turning into Nazi Germany because people don't like the fact that he hates women.

Probably best if you just run far away from this thread.

Also something about numbers too idk

I want to know why he thinks that?