Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 4 - Surviving in Style

Its funny. The first Flash Fight I intentionally skipped (because abstaining from things is what I do), the second I intended to do but got the deadline wrong along with a bunch of other folks. But this one... Nope.

You have to make some pretty negative assumptions to have answering it not be a net gain for your chance of reaching week 9. The problem is that if you screw up, you leave NOW and I think there's some value in managing to hang on until, say, Week 7 instead of leaving now.

• Like 3

Preface: I actually feel shocked by everything that happened here. Shit is starting to get real in a big way. If you are eliminated, I truly apologize, but with all the twists and turns incoming, you may have gotten lucky.

-----

Tribal Council and Flash Fight: The Tubular Toons (+Arlborn)

Spaghetti: Welcome back, Toons. Unfortunately, you'll have to send a member of your team home this week. And incidentally. It may very well be two. Please cast your votes.

@RandomJC votes:

RandomJC: This is probably in vain. I'm out for sure.

@aabattery votes:

AABATTERY: This week is going to be rough once again.

@BourneFan #1 votes:

BourneFan: This isn't gonna work any more.

@That One Guy votes:

That One Guy: *still extremely injured* My time is probably up. But here goes.

@JJ-8 votes:

JJ-8: How dare you reject our cannon joys!

@CoolEric258 votes:

CoolEric258: The monsters whisper in my ear. This is what I must do.

AABATTERY: Hey, what's Arlborn doing here?

Arlborn: Idk, just thinking about life and stuff. Nah, I predicted in the Flash Fight! I get to see who goes home! Better not be me! :)

Spaghetti: Indeed. He, @That One Guy, and @JJ-8 were the only people to predict in the Flash Fight. In fact, since you're both here, let's do the results now.

Spaghetti: Finishing in 2nd place, granting safety. At least before the Tribal Council......

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

THAT ONE GUY.

He recieved a score of 87.38%

Spaghetti: This is the moment of truth. The winner of the flash fight, guaranteeing a spot in the game for one month....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

ARLBORN

Congratulations. You recieved a score of 91.13%.

Unfortunately.....

JJ-8 has been eliminated.

JJ-8: Eric!!!! How could they do this to me?!?!

CoolEric: Those bastards! You will be avenged at the tribal council!

JJ-8: Please never forget me!!! *They kiss. CoolEric sobs hysterically. Creech joins in for a group hug*

BourneFan: I'm lowkey worried we awakened a monster.

AABATTERY: You said it.

Arlborn: Yes! I'm in the top 12 for sure! #YOLO! #SWAG!!!

*Eevin screams in the distance*

RandomJC: What was that?

Arlborn: Probably Eevin cheering for me!

Spaghetti: Now that that's over with, we still have to eliminate someone (else) from the Robots. Incidentally, the player eliminated had two votes against him. Thus, only the other four votes will be utilized.

RandomJC: Sigh, let's get this over with.

Spaghetti: Let's begin reading the votes.

Spaghetti: The first vote is for....

Spoiler

That One Guy.

Spaghetti: And here's a vote for....

Spoiler

That One Guy.

Spaghetti: And next up we have....

Spoiler

BourneFan.

Spaghetti: Vote 4, and the contestant going home this week....prior to determining Second Immunity is....

Spoiler

That One Guy.

Spaghetti: Tough break, buddy. Kind of like all the bones in your body. But did you win Second Immunity?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

YES! That One Guy won the second immunity award this week with his score of 84.09%.

BourneFan: WHAT?!?!

AABATTERY: But....that means....

RandomJC: NO!

Spaghetti: Alas.....yes. This week, we bid farewell to both JJ-8 and BourneFan.

BourneFan: This is bullshit!?!? I only had one vote against me!

Spaghetti: And here's the sad thing. Had JJ-8 not been eliminated from the Flash Fight, you'd have been safe, as JJ-8 would have been voted off. But with TOG's second immunity, Arlborn would have had to be eliminated, and since he won, that would make no sense.

BourneFan: This isn't the end! You'll hear from my lawyers! *beat* I'm kidding. It was fun while it lasted. See you all later.

RandomJC: Bye, BourneFan. We'll miss you!

AABATTERY: I just don't understand. You were one of our strongest players.

BourneFan: I appreciate the sentiment, but the tribe has spoken. Well, one of its members.

THE EPILOGUE:

Spoiler

CONFESSIONAL - JJ-8: I have survived two weeks of this show! It has been rough, it has been perilous, but alas, I have survived! And I found a love who will fight for me til the bitter end! I shall never forget you Eric! *JJ-8 leaves the booth meets with several woodland creatures as they crown him to be their king. He is carried away*

CONFESSIONAL - BourneFan: Yeah....this kind of sucks. But it was fun while it lasted, and what's that saying? Don't hate the player. Hate the game. I'll definitely bounce back from this, and getting to win a challenge was pretty tight. And frankly, if the Toons keep losing, I'll at least get the satisfaction of knowing I held the team together. *He leaves and rides away in a boat.*

Spaghetti: Well shit. That was a rough ceremony. One left sooner than expected, the other.....makes a good bit of sense.

RandomJC: Man, you should have seen the look on my face. I didn't rack up a single vote.

AABATTERY: One of our members is still an injured mess, and the other is maybe secretly psychotic. But We'll find away to bring this forward. *They high five.*

That One Guy: *In a wheelchair, rolling to the pier* Sigh, I feel like it's my fault BourneFan got eliminated. But after those challenges, I can get back up again. And this'll heal soon, hopefully! The rest of the world won't know what hit it.

CoolEric258: *He is sitting under the dock, holding a picture of Arlborn. He stabs the photo directly where is heart is.* Get ready, mate. Revenge is coming. *His eyes go completely sinister.* And I need an accomplice. *He sees Eevin walking on the beach.* Perfect.

*Lightning strikes.*

• Like 12