Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I know Fate of the Furious was a movie that I saw like about 10 hours ago but like I don't remember it

Remember that time you were all super excited for it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

regarding part 12 or whatever, how would they be able to drive a bomb into space anyways?

A car that sprouts wings and rocket boosters, and transforms into an aircraft. 

It starts flying around the earth and slowly escapes the gravitational pull with a final booster.

The "car" lands on a huge artificial ring (inspired by Saturn's rings) constructed around an asteroid which is on track to collide with the earth.

It starts racing on the ring to generate enough velocity to leave the asteroid (just like it had initially left earth) after dropping the bomb.

It drops the bomb and launches of the ring from a place where a ramp is constructed.

It then hurls back towards the earth as an aircraft.

• Like 2

Movie was super fun by the way, I wish we had gotten more from Dwayne/Statham duo though, that thing has potential.

This also might just be the first time I've ever actually enjoyed a character played by Scott Eastwood.

9 minutes ago, a2knet said:

A car that sprouts wings and rocket boosters, and transforms into an aircraft. 

It starts flying around the earth and slowly escapes the gravitational pull with a final booster.

The "car" lands on a huge artificial ring (inspired by Saturn's rings) constructed around an asteroid which is on track to collide with the earth.

It starts racing on the ring to generate enough velocity to leave the asteroid (just like it had initially left earth) after dropping the bomb.

It drops the bomb and launches of the ring from a place where a ramp is constructed.

It then hurls back towards the earth as an aircraft.

as long as it starts as a car and ends as a car (and is not a transformer).  The main point is it is a car doing this.  With the exhaust pipes and N2O

Edited by Matrix4You

It's the obligatory "what trailers did everyone get?" 

I had to buy 2 tickets so I was a cheapass and did the smallest theater in town...yeah only got Mummy and Atomic Blonde. Was pretty sour about it. 

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

I had to buy 2 tickets so I was a cheapass and did the smallest theater in town...yeah only got Mummy and Atomic Blonde. Was pretty sour about it. 

I got an absurd amount of trailers.

Dunkirk

Transformers

Atomic Blonde

The Mummy

War for the Planet of the Apes

Detroit

Baby Driver

King Arthur

Baywatch

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

What??? No Thor 3?

What a rip! 

I would go to the theater solely for the Thor 3 trailer.

Hopefully we'll get it with Guardians 2.