WrathOfHan

Fighting with my Family | February 14, 2019 | WWE Film about Paige | Written and Directed by Stephen Merchant | Florence Pugh, Lena Headey, Nick Frost, Vince Vaughn, Dwayne Johnson

3 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Why is Vince Vaughn's character wearing the current WWE logo on his shirt? During the time period this movie is set in, he should have the scratch logo. Kind of a big oversight in a movie which will mainly be looking to wrestling fans as the audience.

Just now, grim22 said:

Why is Vince Vaughn's character wearing the current WWE logo on his shirt? During the time period this movie is set in, he should have the scratch logo. Kind of a big oversight in a movie which will mainly be looking to wrestling fans as the audience.

It's like how in the Jem movie, they apparently had old home videos of Jem playing with My Little Pony toys, only the toys are from the most recent incarnation of the property.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

It's like how in the Jem movie, they apparently had old home videos of Jem playing with My Little Pony toys, only the toys are from the most recent incarnation of the property.

That movie needs to be seen to be believed, scene transitions are done through Google Maps, there are fan videos showing fans with Jem merchandise and the merch has the logo of the cartoon instead of the movie because they were real fan videos. It was amateur hour completely.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Didn't that flop Tupac biopic have an iPhone in it (I didn't see the movie)? :lol: