Tower

Tuesdays number

I am really scared for March and April movies, if The Vow can do such numbers.

They have nothing to do with the Vow. March 2009. Plus, really, the Vow? Look at all the reasons it's done well so far and compare that to Wrath of the Titans, John Carter, 21 Jump Street etc. Ridiculous.

I am really scared for March and April movies, if The Vow can do such numbers.

In a good way? If so many movies can do 20-40M+ OW with little brand recognition what will movies like 21 Jump Street, WotT, JC, THG do?

They have nothing to do with the Vow. March 2009.

Plus, really, the Vow? Look at all the reasons it's done well so far and compare that to Wrath of the Titans, John Carter, 21 Jump Street etc. Ridiculous.

What do you mean?

In a good way? If so many movies can do 20-40M+ OW with little brand recognition what will movies like 21 Jump Street, WotT, JC, THG do?

Read my post. OMG Taken did 145 bajillion dollars, THAT MUST MEAN, RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN WILL GROSS 300 BAJILLION!!

I just think it's important to stress that unless you have seen something you don't have the right to tell us if its good or not.

Posted Image

And even if we *have* seen a film, our personal opinions are not the end-all be-all on whether or not a film is good or bad. All we can say is what we'd personally call the film for our own purposes.

• Like 2

Significant other and I went to the movies last night and caught SafeHouse over The Vow, which she chose. In fact, there were lots of couples at Safe House. It was surprising to see. Not that it had as much as The Vow obviously, but I was surprised at how it was keeping up to an extent based on the gritty action drama that it is.

Significant other and I went to the movies last night and caught SafeHouse over The Vow, which she chose. In fact, there were lots of couples at Safe House. It was surprising to see. Not that it had as much as The Vow obviously, but I was surprised at how it was keeping up to an extent based on the gritty action drama that it is.

I suspect the women wanted to see the men in the movie, lol.

Read my post.

Frankly it's just reactionary idiocy. Taken did 145m in 2009 winter/spring and it had no brand name, so that must mean Terminator Salvation, 300m? Please.And anyhow, do you even know WHY the Vow is doing well? Or do you, like usual, not ever look at the reasons and just predict the highest number on the board.
  • Like 1

It's bizarre that companies for the longest time wouldnt actually put a straight-up romance for Valentine's Day Weekend. Romantic comedies, definitely, but never a straight up romance like The Vow or Dear John even though it can be an incredibly successful film. I bet if Notebook had came out Valentine's Day back in 2004, it probably would've been a gigantic box-office hit.

• Like 1

Frankly it's just reactionary idiocy.Taken did 145m in 2009 winter/spring and it had no brand name, so that must mean Terminator Salvation, 300m? Please.And anyhow, do you even know WHY the Vow is doing well? Or do you, like usual, not ever look at the reasons and just predict the highest number on the board.

LOL