kayumanggi

BLACK PANTHER | 646.8 M overseas ● 1346.9 M worldwide

7 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Needs 26 m WW for the remainder of its run for 1.3 billion.

Possible?

Probable?

should add 30M from DOM if it follows Deadpool

15M more in  OS at least since remaining markets are all leggy ones

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Needs 26 m WW for the remainder of its run for 1.3 billion.

Possible?

Probable?

Last Sunday it was probable, this weekend locks it in. I thought Pacific rim and RP1 would hurt it more but it seems the big cat is impervious. My guess now is 1320m

And a belated congrats on being so much more right than me. Under 550d and 1150ww?  Good grief. It's weird that I can feel certain about something and end up being so incredibly wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2

Black Panther has now passed BaTB and is #11 all time worldwide. It is only 2.5m away from Frozen and should pass it by Tuesday to enter the top 10 all time highest grossing movies. 

1.3 billion is locked. The next big challenge is TLJ worldwide

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Proxima Olive said:

should add 30M from DOM if it follows Deadpool

15M more in  OS at least since remaining markets are all leggy ones

So that means Deathly Hallows is still a possibility WW and it should eek over TLJ?

640M-ish Internationally, 695M-ish Domestically? TFA seems like a better comp from here on out in terms of how it will hold going forward since it's pretty easily besting its dailies at this point in its run.

Edited by svetlana99

4 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Not anymore. Soon, it would have already beaten it.

4 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $650,699,634    51.1%
Foreign:  $623,200,000    48.9%

Worldwide:  $1,273,899,634  

BP will pass Frozen 

That's sad, Frozen is a much, much better film :(

But you know what? Frozen earned MUCH MORE because in the end it sold boatloads of merchandise :D

Nah! :P

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

That's sad, Frozen is a much, much better film :(

But you know what? Frozen earned MUCH MORE because in the end it sold boatloads of merchandise :D

Nah! :P

Better film? Animated movie Vs Super hero movie, it’s not good comparison 

6 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Better film? Animated movie Vs Super hero movie, it’s not good comparison 

True but I never said it was rational, that's my heart speaking :D

Plus, I love animated movies more than anything else so...

• Like 1

BLACK PANTHER
Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther is on its way into the Top 10 highest-grossing film of all time globally. It’s No. 11 now but that will likely change next weekend when it bests Disney’s own animated powerhouse Frozen. The highest grossing superhero film that features a solo crimestopper is a global Wakanda wonder right now with $1.273.9M compared to Frozen‘s $1.277M. It is only a matter of time before it gets the No. 10 spot.

This weekend it took in another $7.7M for an international cume of $623.2M internationally.

Worth noting is South Africa, where Black Panther continues to be the No. 1 movie in its seventh weekend of release ($7.9M estimated cume to date). Box office for the region has now crossed $220M ($220.5M estimated to date, or the No. 4 MCU release of all-time).

It is currently the No. 5 North American release of all time as it crossed $650M this weekend and has its eye squarely on Jurassic World‘s $652M take.

Around the globe, this film has been nothing but gold for the studio.

This weekend, Europe saw yet another strong weekend with an overall regional drop-off of just -32% from last weekend. Strong holdovers were seen in Denmark (+30%), Germany (+7%), Switzerland (+2%), South Africa (-4%), Belgium (-17%), UK (-21%) and Netherlands (-25%).

Across the Asia-Pacific region, especially strongholds were seen in Singapore (-25%), Australia (-36%) and New Zealand (-42%). Box office for the region has now crossed $300M ($300.6M estimated to date). Likewise in the Latin American region where strongholds were seen in Chile (+10%), Colombia (-25%), Argentina (-29%) and Mexico (-38%).  Box office for the region has now crossed $100M ($101.6M estimated to date).

The Top Five markets around the world for Black Panther are China ($104.5M) followed by the U.K. ($65.2M), South Korea ($42.8M), Brazil ($35.4M) and France ($31.1M)

Edited by fabiopazzo2
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

BLACK PANTHER
Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther is on its way into the Top 10 highest-grossing film of all time globally. It’s No. 11 now but that will likely change next weekend when it bests Disney’s own animated powerhouse Frozen. The highest grossing superhero film that features a solo crimestopper is a global Wakanda wonder right now with $1.273.9M compared to Frozen‘s $1.277M. It is only a matter of time before it gets the No. 10 spot.

This weekend it took in another $7.7M for an international cume of $623.2M internationally.

Worth noting is South Africa, where Black Panther continues to be the No. 1 movie in its seventh weekend of release ($7.9M estimated cume to date). Box office for the region has now crossed $220M ($220.5M estimated to date, or the No. 4 MCU release of all-time).

It is currently the No. 5 North American release of all time as it crossed $650M this weekend and has its eye squarely on Jurassic World‘s $652M take.

Around the globe, this film has been nothing but gold for the studio.

This weekend, Europe saw yet another strong weekend with an overall regional drop-off of just -32% from last weekend. Strong holdovers were seen in Denmark (+30%), Germany (+7%), Switzerland (+2%), South Africa (-4%), Belgium (-17%), UK (-21%) and Netherlands (-25%).

Across the Asia-Pacific region, especially strongholds were seen in Singapore (-25%), Australia (-36%) and New Zealand (-42%). Box office for the region has now crossed $300M ($300.6M estimated to date). Likewise in the Latin American region where strongholds were seen in Chile (+10%), Colombia (-25%), Argentina (-29%) and Mexico (-38%).  Box office for the region has now crossed $100M ($101.6M estimated to date).

The Top Five markets around the world for Black Panther are China ($104.5M) followed by the U.K. ($65.2M), South Korea ($42.8M), Brazil ($35.4M) and France ($31.1M)

France is doing surprisingly well, comicbook movies are rarely big here.

• Thanks 1

I really want to know why black panther is doing so well in the Netherlands lol. #1 superhero of all time there. Its just a market I wouldn't have expected to do so well in. Is there any other markets that BP did the best in for a solo superhero film?(besides africa)

1 hour ago, YLF said:

I really want to know why black panther is doing so well in the Netherlands lol. #1 superhero of all time there. Its just a market I wouldn't have expected to do so well in. Is there any other markets that BP did the best in for a solo superhero film?(besides africa)

Brazil.

4 hours ago, YLF said:

The people of the Netherlands are very intelligent. They build sophisticated and inclusive societies with a very high standard of living. The Netherlands are largely neutral in any worldwide conflict. Its easy to see why they would relate to so well to the people of Wakanda.

:D

Edited by Green245
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

29 minutes ago, Green245 said:

The people of the Netherlands are very intelligent. They build sophisticated and inclusive societies with a very high standard of living. The Netherlands are largely neutral in any worldwide conflict. Its easy to see why they would relate to so well to the people of Wakanda.

:D

And most importantly...

Heart shaped herb = shrooms and cannabis