40% in OS holdover markets.

DOM, if it follows Deadpool, will make 120-130M more

OS, China+30M, others, +70M

1.3B is more possible than not.

Edited by Proxima Olive
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 3

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

All these people from the China thread who said Black Panther wouldn't do well in China :redcapes:

latest?cb=20141221223357

Weirdly I was chewed out there because I said it was doing better than what some folks thought it would do there. 

• Haha 1

516.6 os after 100 weekend (66.5 china + 33.5 os-china)

after a 33.5 os-china weekend, it should add at least 60 (1.8x the weekend) in those markets.

say 30 more china for 96.5 total

that gives 516.6 + 60 + 30 = 607 os

can't see it falling below that.

thinking os will cross 610 and needs deadpool legs for 690 dom (which it is easily beating so far).

1.3b is more likely than not atm.

• Like 1

More details: 

In Europe this session there was a 35% drop. Holds were tight in the UK (-17% – No. 1 for the 4th straight weekend), Belgium (-26%), Denmark (-27%), Switzerland (-28%), South Africa (-31%/No. 1), Germany (-32%), France (-35%) and Norway (-35%). Black Panther is now the 4th highest grossing MCU title across the region. Down under, he was No. 1 again in Australia and New Zealand.
Latin America dipped 44% as a region where the Wakanda warrior was No. 1 for the 4th consecutive weekend everywhere except Argentina. 

China becomes the lead market on the Chadwick Boseman-starrer with $66.5M. The Top 5 is rounded out by the UK ($55.8M), Korea ($42.4M), Brazil ($29.6M) and Australia ($25.7M). For those keeping score, the total in Japan is now $8.9M.

• Like 7
  • Astonished 3

3 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

More details: 

In Europe this session there was a 35% drop. Holds were tight in the UK (-17% – No. 1 for the 4th straight weekend), Belgium (-26%), Denmark (-27%), Switzerland (-28%), South Africa (-31%/No. 1), Germany (-32%), France (-35%) and Norway (-35%). Black Panther is now the 4th highest grossing MCU title across the region. Down under, he was No. 1 again in Australia and New Zealand.
Latin America dipped 44% as a region where the Wakanda warrior was No. 1 for the 4th consecutive weekend everywhere except Argentina. 

China becomes the lead market on the Chadwick Boseman-starrer with $66.5M. The Top 5 is rounded out by the UK ($55.8M), Korea ($42.4M), Brazil ($29.6M) and Australia ($25.7M). For those keeping score, the total in Japan is now $8.9M.

625-630 OS looking achievable. 1.3B + looking more and more likely. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

625-630 OS looking achievable. 1.3B + looking more and more likely. 

2 hours ago, a2knet said:

516.6 os after 100 weekend (66.5 china + 33.5 os-china)

after a 33.5 os-china weekend, it should add at least 60 (1.8x the weekend) in those markets.

say 30 more china for 96.5 total

that gives 516.6 + 60 + 30 = 607 os

can't see it falling below that.

thinking os will cross 610 and needs deadpool legs for 690 dom (which it is easily beating so far).

1.3b is more likely than not atm.

I was about to say 635 OS but I guess I was being a bit too generous with China. Gonna drop hard there it seems. Still, 1300m looks like a very strong bet.

Which is bonkers to me still, almost seems fake it's so big.

• Like 2