kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

10 minutes ago, Sam said:

MCU worldwide total for 3 movies last year was 2.6B 

MCU total this year will be close to or above 1B over that amount. 

Crazy huh? When you break down the numbers they may even hit $4 BILLION. All this superhero fatigue......

BP - $1.34 billion 
IW - $1.9 billion (estimate)
AM - $700 million (estimate)

6 minutes ago, Marathon said:

Will we get a Deadline update today or only tomorrow?

http://deadline.com/2018/04/avengers-infinity-war-opening-weekend-international-box-office-results-disney-marvel-1202377255/

Mexico was among the major openers on Friday while Korea since Wednesday, and including the local Saturday estimate, is at a massive $29M. We’ll be back with full details on the international weekend tomorrow.

yes -.-

Edited by fabiopazzo2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

http://deadline.com/2018/04/avengers-infinity-war-opening-weekend-international-box-office-results-disney-marvel-1202377255/

Mexico was among the major openers on Friday while Korea since Wednesday, and including the local Saturday estimate, is at a massive $29M. We’ll be back with full details on the international weekend tomorrow.

yes -.-

In France, the launch day is the best April start ever and the top MCU opening day of all time.

My country doesn't disappoint :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam said:

MCU worldwide total for 3 movies last year was 2.6B 

MCU total this year will be close to or above 1B over that amount. 

2017+1B is frikkin’ dead. 4B is the new number to watch for 2018 MCU :)   

Also I think an 850 all markets opening looks good now. 900 with the current ERs probsbly isn’t in reach, but would be absolutely juicy.

Edited by Sliver Legion

Incredible stuff. I sense a 1.65-1.7B WW finish, off of a mid 500's DOM finish + 1.1-1.2B OS total. HOWEVER, if it maintains its staying power throughout the weekends and isn't as massively frontloaded as expected........ who knows, man, sky is the limit. Maybe 2B doesn't sound as insane as it once did. But it still sounds batshit, for now.

• Like 3

Oh, and I really doubt this is going for a total below JW now.     

If we could put both members of the Thanos duology into the WW top 5 it would truly warm my heart — deserving of his status as an A+ villain, wouldn’t you agree @Fullbuster?

Edited by Sliver Legion
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sliver Legion said:

Oh, and I really doubt this is going for a total below JW now.     

If we could put both members of the Thanos duology into the WW top 5 it would truly warm my heart — deserving of his status as an A+ villain, wouldn’t you agree @Fullbuster?

100% ;)

• Thanks 1

Winston Duke’s very first movie of his career came out in mid February. 5 months later, movies he has been in (exactly 2) will pass 3B WW. All-time record for fastest actor to pass 3B?

Edited by Sliver Legion