kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

24 minutes ago, Juby said:

Probably this Monday, maybe Sunday if the weekend drop wouldn't be hard.

I think mid week maybe on discount Wednesday. 60-75 from Mon-Thu and 75-85 over the weekend so low end 945 high end 980 after weekend.

Or Juby is right :D

It barely drop from Tue. Yep, there's no way this is going to miss $1B OS-China

Edited by bladels
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UserHN said:

Even if Avengers 4 moves to last week of April, 2019, there will be a competition after 2 weeks courtesy of another Ryan Reynolds film, Detective Pikachu. I can see this film doing big internationally (not so domestically). After 3 weeks of Avengers 4, there's John Wick 3. After a month of Avengers 4, there's Disney's own Aladdin. So still many competition in 2019.

Avengers 4 doesn't have to move because it most definitely will be released on the last weekend of April here, just like AoU, Civil War, GotG2 and IW. Also, the competitions after 3 weeks or a month don't matter. Most movies here die after 3 or 4 weeks. John Wick 3 is not a competition for A4 anyway. Now Detective Pikachu though, if it's released on the same weekend here as in the US, will take some of A4's screens and could prevent it from breaking the record.

Last week I predicted it will make at least 70m over the weekdays and 80m over the weekend. It has already made 57m in 3 days so its gonna go past that 70m mark easily. 

Lets see if that 80m weekend happens or not. 

7 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Probably without Russia we have a little drop today 

No today was without Russia, so we can expect an increase today. It has holidays in a few European markets. And Russia will add some money again today. (Thursday) So we might get $18m. European movies will have had a boost cause Thursday and Friday schools is out, so Wednesday could play closer to a Friday.  This Wednesday has locked $865m OS-China by Sunday.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

Should be around 1.33-1.34 billion tomorrow.

:hahaha:

1.6 billion by Sunday looking very likely. 

And that Randolph woman thought this would hit 1.6 billion total in the end :hahaha:

I cant wait to see how she spins her stupidty on Monday

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

No today was without Russia, so we can expect an increase today. It has holidays in a few European markets. And Russia will add some money again today. (Thursday) So we might get $18m. European movies will have had a boost cause Thursday and Friday schools is out, so Wednesday could play closer to a Friday.  This Wednesday has locked $865m OS-China by Sunday.

Really ? I wasn’t sure about that . Damn it seems that close to 1.1 billion os ,w/o China , could become a reality.

• Like 1

Just now, Thrylos 7 said:

Really ? I wasn’t sure about that . Damn it seems that close to 1.1 billion os ,w/o China , could become a reality.

Brazil is killing it, but DP is the only movies that can stop this. Honestly if it wasn't for DP 1.1B os w/o China was reality. But yeah if this hits $875m after this weekend 1B os-china is a done deal (obviously). I mean it would only need $125m after a $160m week. So yeah it's doing $1B + OS-China. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

1.6 billion by Sunday looking very likely. 

And that Randolph woman thought this would hit 1.6 billion total in the end :hahaha:

I cant wait to see how she spins her stupidty on Monday

With your prediction getting blown away (os-china), we have $18m Thursday, and a $24m Fri, $35m sat, Sun $29m. That would put the total up to $878m. About $230m China and $66m DOM (6.5 Thur and 59.5m Weekend). That would bring us to $1653m so about $1.65B. So yeah 2B is going down easly. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

17 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Yes my bad 🤗 

3 minutes ago, pepsa said:

With your prediction getting blown away (os-china), we have $18m Thursday, and a $24m Fri, $35m sat, Sun $29m. That would put the total up to $878m. About $230m China and $66m DOM (6.5 Thur and 59.5m Weekend). That would bring us to $1653m so about $1.65B. So yeah 2B is going down easly. 

Those China and Dom numbers seem a bit too optimistic but otherwise yeah I agree completely. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

Those China and Dom numbers seem a bit too optimistic but otherwise yeah I agree completely. 

Dom might be a bit to high ($5m max) but I think China will be prety close to $230m no? But you did great with the PS prediction today so maybe you are right. About a $215m OW then? That would put it down to $1.632B. Still I realy think that with a strong Sat IW will crack that $230m.