kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

Domestic should be $545M or so after this weekend. China looks to be heading for $200M give or take a little bit.

That is around $1.515B before adding in Thurs-Sun for the rest of the international markets. Should end up pretty close to $1.6B

• Astonished 1

16 minutes ago, kswiston said:

Domestic should be $545M or so after this weekend. China looks to be heading for $200M give or take a little bit.

That is around $1.515B before adding in Thurs-Sun for the rest of the international markets. Should end up pretty close to $1.6B

easly over $1.6B

Edited by pepsa

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

This isn’t passing TFA, afterall. China seems to be underperforming with latest estimate for totals being way lower than 400 million , so basically TFA is safe.

No it isn't, you keep on going from super hyped to super pesimistic. TFA isn't safe, it will land right around that number. It might be lower, but it has a decent chance to be higher. We ll know more after this weekend. Legs in China could be decent due to no competition. 

5 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

This isn’t passing TFA, afterall. China seems to be underperforming with latest estimate for totals being way lower than 400 million , so basically TFA is safe.

You're right it’s such a disappointment not getting to TFA:wintf:

TAG, here you go. Lol

Edited by KJsooner

5 minutes ago, pepsa said:

No it isn't, you keep on going from super hyped to super pesimistic. TFA isn't safe, it will land right around that number. It might be lower, but it has a decent chance to be higher. We ll know more after this weekend. Legs in China could be decent due to no competition. 

Probably he is another troll...ignore list 

Edited by fabiopazzo2

11 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

The first 2 billion dollar disappointment!

Even though i'm disappointed, that sentence still sounds ridiculous. Lol right before it opened in NA, people were predicting 1.5-1.6B as a bar for success. Now it's on track to make 2-2.1B and we're having to defend it from being called a disappointment? Like what the F?

Honestly I ll will put my hand in the fire for this one. IW will beat TFA ww, it's going to do it and not by a few (1m-5m). OS will come in higher than expected today (again). OS-China will make up for DOM and China not riding the hype train as hard (in like all time record). 

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Should pass TLJ, BP and DH2 World Wide today I think. 

Easily. It was only $90M behind DH2 as of Wednesday, and China's Friday total (plus previews) was more than $70M. 

Just the domestic Thurs-Fri in addition to China puts it over DH2 today. 

Edited by kswiston

Eh, I'm banning myself from this site.  I check these forums for intelligent analysis and conversation and not to hear agenda-driven posts made just to annoy everyone else and rob them of a positive experience here.  I appreciate the experience - learned a lot and had fun up til now, thanks

• Sad 1