kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

1 minute ago, Quigley said:

Guys, chill out. It will not be a disappointment if it doesn't reach TFA. It is still not clear if it will or not but it will not be a dissapointment either way.

What? I said he could say that, i don't mind HIM saying that not reaching TFA is a disappointment. 

To be clear, if it doesn't reach TFA i won't be disappointed, even if it stopped making money after this weekend ($1.6B) it would be very good result. You totaly missed my point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

But what facts? The facts are IW had bigger presales and that it had the worst PS multi in China from every similar movie. And the 2.15x multi is unheard of bad, tell me how did you expect them to predict the worst PS multi with no previous film that did that bad?

I am not against other opinions, you can say it disapointed you when it doesn't reach TFA. I don't mind you saying that. I just want you to explain why those predictions were so bad. Not based on the number we have right now but on the data they had before the release. 

The predictions were bad, really bad and that’s o.k , I am worse than anyone when it comes to predictions. The thing is people get offended when you are disappointed by a number in comparison to what was predicted and this is labeled “meltdown”, “trolling” e.t.c . As you say IW did basically the worst it could do in its od in China compared to its presales , if I was to say that some would be up in arms. 

34 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Just put them on ignore mate and also ignore any posts that quote them. I do the same and the experience is much better

I have them on ignore but it still show me when they're quoted, how can I do to ignore that too?

Just now, Thrylos 7 said:

The predictions were bad, really bad and that’s o.k , I am worse than anyone when it comes to predictions. The thing is people get offended when you are disappointed by a number in comparison to what was predicted and this is labeled “meltdown”, “trolling” e.t.c . As you say IW did basically the worst it could do in its od in China compared to its presales , if I was to say that some would be up in arms. 

But why were they bad? Can you give a sientific reason why they were bad? If every movie does a 2.5x + ps multie in the past. Why do label people thinking it would do 2.5x multi as bad prediction? 

1 minute ago, lor15 said:

I have them on ignore but it still show me when they're quoted, how can I do to ignore that too?

Sorry that i keep arguing with him, I just want him to give a answer were he give his reasoning. 

35 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I mean to what people were “estimating” in the presales thread. In retrospective that particular thread is......I have no words.

Olympiake, tha mporouses na sxoliazeis me ligotero kafstiko yfos. Apla sto proteino. Xero oti vriskomaste sto internet alla mexri protinos ta pragmata itan poli irema edw pera kai oi perissoteroi tha ithelan na meinoun etsi ta pragmata. Efxaristo. :)

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I don't mind what you say here but it is hyperbole when you said it will not pass TFA like stating a fact. That's not true.

Its chance has been reduced because of China but it's not dead yet.

Looks like Korea is pulling ahead, may not be caught by UK again

South Korea - $77.5M
U.K. - $74.9M
Mexico - $51.5M
Brazil - $49.8M
India - $39.2M
Australia - $37.1M
France - $36.5M
Germany - $32.5M
Japan - $25.5M
Russia - $23.7M

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quigley said:

Olympiake, tha mporouses na sxoliazeis me ligotero kafstiko yfos. Apla sto proteino. Xero oti vriskomaste sto internet alla mexri protinos ta pragmata itan poli irema edw pera kai oi perissoteroi tha ithelan na meinoun etsi ta pragmata. Efxaristo. :)

Irema ? Mallon den diavazeis to forum prosextika, edw exoun graftei kata kairous ena swro ratsistika mynymata , o Enas vrizei ton allon Sxedon se Kathe  thread k.l.p. Min  koitas pou OI mods theloun lefta Gia to forum KAI Kanoun ta Strava matia, h leitourgeia tou forum EINAI monadiki Gia ta dedomena tou Internet.

A KAI eimai palioteros apo tous perisoterous edw Mesa, ton Baumer ton gnwrizw sxedon 20 xronia apo tin epoxi tou forum tou boxofficemojo.

Just now, Proxima Olive said:

Biggest OD for a HLW movie ( in USD) and people call it a disappointment.

Olive what's your opinion on the predictions? I don't think Potus and other people with high prediction were that much in the wrong. I mean it had a very low PS multi right?

And yeah lolz at the OD record in $ being a disappointment !:ohmygod:

People are crazy 

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

Olive what's your opinion on the predictions? I don't think Potus and other people with high prediction were that much in the wrong. I mean it had a very low PS multi right?

And yeah lolz at the OD record in $ being a disappointment !:ohmygod:

People are crazy 

I've said before its opening that IW will have less walk-ups than FF8.