kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

2 minutes ago, Finnick said:

OFFICIALLY BIGGEST MARVEL  MOVIE EVER,

That's $860m for IW Os-China. Lower than i tought coming off a 17.3m Thursday. Still doing fine, around $1.01B finish 

• Like 1

I want to take this moment to congratulate Infinity War on passing 0.5A, a gargantuan milestone only passed 5 times before.

So that's a $81m weekend from OS-China bringing it to a total of $859m, hard to say where it's going to finish on any updated estimates?

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

That's $860m for IW Os-China. Lower than i tought coming off a 17.3m Thursday. Still doing fine, around $1.01B finish 

It's looking as though TFA keeps the #3 spot then.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Her... ;)

I doubt it is disappointment into a MCU BO that drives him, but who knows, as long as I was away, I might have missed an essintial change

Btw, I just checked Maoyan, I think it looks like even with the differing till Sat sum it might be enough for $200m OW.

What would be kind of cool, see as some already mentiones somewhere at BOT, the probably first movie opening $200m in 2 different countries.

But if not, also fine, great numbers all around for it IMHO (incl. dom)

I actually knew your gender, just didn't check the name. I love you, your attitude is great. I like jimbo too, bot gets boring without posters like you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebeccas said:

It will drop big time next week but so far crazy holds 

Not sure for how many countries that counts for, but I think in Italy and we here in Germany have 2 weeks school holidays (Pentecost term??), beginning after the next week (I think not in France, but there might be one or more public holidays instead), I agree to DP 2 and Solo will have an impact, but it might get soften by that.

• Like 1

Edited by Mike Hunt
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, terrestrial said:

Not sure for how many countries that counts for, but I think in Italy and we here in Germany have 2 weeks school holidays (Pentecost term??), beginning after the next week (I think not in France, but there might be one or more public holidays instead), I agree to DP 2 and Solo will have an impact, but it might get soften by that.

No holiday for the school in Italy xd 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Apollo2xx said:

Two months ago I thought it wouldn't outgross Age of Ultron DOM and Worldwide because of the legs.

Look were we're at right now LOL.

My goal was something between Ultron and Avengers. It'd have been a great result (+ consistency on Avengers films)

This is just nuts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I thought it would be higher in os-China after an 80+ weekend, was there an error in calculation of the dailies somewhere ? 

Weekend include Thursday in some markets. OTH in Japan, it's only Sat and Sun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, fabiopazzo2 said:

14 minutes ago, Finnick said:

OFFICIALLY BIGGEST MARVEL  MOVIE EVER,

If OS-China total was at 789.3M after Thur, and now 859M, then that’s a 70M weekend. Where the missing 10M go? I know there are territories that Thu got rolled into the weekend, but that’s still quite a difference.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, XO21 said:

-50.6% drop without China and with Russia opening last week.

I am not up-to-date for now, but I think there were holidays at different dates / countries and partly beautiful weather (as in lets barbecue...) in some countries/regions for the first time this season, that might have had some numbers one week earlier higher or lower and this week as well. Plus local movies... And as high as it does in some regions, it might have pulled in so many people early on (see no spoilers hype), who knows. I see that % for now as absolute fine (I guess you too?)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

No holiday for the school in Italy xd 

I guessed so, as I (with my son...) met a LOT of Italian campers some years back in France during our School holiday time. They had their children with them.

Good to know :)

• Like 1