kayumanggi

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | 1369.5 M overseas ● 2048.4 M worldwide

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Watching the China thread pretend they weren't hyping a 220m+ opening is hilarious.

By the way China's looking like a $198-202m opening and will probably finish on about $350m and guessing DOM is going to land about about $670. IW is going to need $1.05b from OS-china to beat TFA.

For me 330 in china :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I haven't been following OS-China for a good few days now, what's it looking to end on?

We ll know in about an hour. 

Did great thursday 17.3m so if the weekends good os will be between 870-880 after this weekend.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Watching the China thread pretend they weren't hyping a 220m+ opening is hilarious.

By the way China's looking like a $198-202m opening and will probably finish on about $350m and guessing DOM is going to land about about $670. IW is going to need $1.05b from OS-china to beat TFA.

The revisionist history going on in just about every thread is hilarious. What’s even funnier is that the same people are getting mad with anyone disappointed and are asking for bannings.:hahaha:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

The revisionist history going on in just about every thread is hilarious. What’s even funnier is that the same people are getting mad with anyone disappointed and are asking for bannings.:hahaha:

Maybe I'm a little salty from my ban but I believe this covers all our experts except Olive who doesn't seem to make predictions. Potus, Zeesoh, Fake, Gavin Feng and fmpro all predicted $220m+. The problem with revisionist history on an online forum is that there are written records of what was wrote.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

Maybe I'm a little salty from my ban but....

Tbh I thought it was going to be bigger as well. I thought that $250m was possible and $230m was locked based on previous mcu movies and the predictions in the thread. But I am happy to admit I was wrong, $200m or $199m (probably actuals  ) is still very good. The only thing that this does is making titanic WW pretty impossible. 

And Titanic was realy the biggest fenomenon in my life so can't complain about that one.

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Maybe I'm a little salty from my ban but I believe this covers all our experts except Olive who doesn't seem to make predictions.

Well at least they try hard to give us numbers and prediction and you try hard all the way for being an ''ASS'' all along. For god sake, aren't you tired for being such a douche bag? I hope there is an option where they show you how many people are blocking you so you realize what a person the members thinking of you. Please stop.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Tbh I thought it was going to be bigger as well. I thought that $250m was possible and $230m was locked based on previous mcu movies and the predictions in the thread. But I am happy to admit I was wrong, $200m or $199m (probably actuals  ) is still very good. The only thing that this does is making titanic WW pretty impossible. 

And Titanic was realy the biggest fenomenon in my life so can't complain about that one.

The logic behind the predictions was completely sound which is why the end number is a little disappointing! I thought it was making $230m OW from what I was reading aswell.

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

Well at least they try hard to give us numbers and prediction and you try hard all the way for being an ''ASS'' all along. For god sake, aren't you tired for being such a douche bag? I hope there is an option where they show you how many people are blocking you so you realize what a person the members thinking of you. Please stop.

My problem wasn't with the predictions at all you're misunderstanding. The problem I have is with the revisionist history and posts like yours here getting angry about nothing.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

The logic behind the predictions was completely sound which is why the end number is a little disappointing! I thought it was making $230m OW from what I was reading aswell.

Well look at it like this, it saved Titanic WW :D

Can't wait for the OS-Ch numbers, it's been killing it every since. I have faith. 

Just now, pepsa said:

Well look at it like this, it saved Titanic WW :D

Can't wait for the OS-Ch numbers, it's been killing it every since. I have faith. 

I think TFA is going down and I'm not so sure Titanic is safe yet, these overseas-china have been nuts.

• Like 1

I think TFA is going down and I'm not so sure Titanic is safe yet, these overseas-china have been nuts.

Pretty impossible imo. Deadpool opens this Tuesday

JC is still WW champion. After 21 years, still no movie able to pass his movie

Edited by bladels
  • Like 1

Well I said yesterday that I think TFA will go down no mather what. Still believe this. But we ll need China to do a little more than $340m to beat Titanic. 

1 minute ago, bladels said:

Pretty impossible imo. Deadpool opens this Tuesday

JC is still WW champion. After 21 years, still no movie able to pass his movie

We will know next weekend if it has any shot at titanic. It practicly has to have a great hold next weekend in DOM, OS and in China to beat Titanic. 

6 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

nope it's safe even before china opening,how can IW pass Titanic when Deadpool and Solo opening soon,passing TFA is a long stretch too but still possible.Again titanic is a phenomenon,IW after titanic and avatar is epic anyway

Edited by GOXOG
  • Like 2