Alli

Weekend thread: GOTG2 63 m | Snatched 17.5 mi | King Arthur 14.7 m

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

Just give RTH pictures of buff shirtless dudes. Works every time.

He loves the V.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

"Kirsten Dunst just isn't believable as a seductress. Sure she's pleasant to look at in a sort of blank-eyed doughy flyover way, but I'm sorry, I didn't buy that Colin Ferrell would ever fall for her. Certainly not like Bogie fell for Bacall."

Way too good of a job channeling Movie Beelzebub

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just give RTH pictures of buff shirtless dudes. Works every time.

1 minute ago, baumer said:

He loves the V.

cfc692d98aba955e928aa661f4fb99d0.jpg

Like this? Is this what you want @Rth espanola!? Does this please you?

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

One, I met with Sasha Stone to go over WordPress procedure for the new HE, and she mentioned that if things went south after two or three years the SRO would be within her rights to demand spousal support, and that California law would probably entitle her to a good chunk of my income for a year or two, depending on how long the marriage has lasted. Russian culture is all about the guy protecting and caring for the girl, and this is what the SRO believes in — total commitment and protection from Big Daddy. So do I as far as it goes, but I don’t believe in suffering a form of financial rape if things don’t work out. I’m not loaded. I earn a reasonably comfortable income, but things wouldn’t work if I had to fork over 40% or 50% of my earnings.

LMAO does this paragraph run off a cliff.

Sasha Stone woke me. She mentioned the possible rape of Nanking if I get divorced, and that sent my head into a tailspin.

I... just.. what... how...

Just now, filmlover said:

I'm sure Charlie Hunnam's got plenty of gratuitous shirtless pics out there. Go with those to be more timely.

I posted this earlier but it doesn't hurt to bring it back. Behold the Hunnam V fuk.jpg

3 hours ago, drdungbeetle said:

We already posted "the V". RTH ain't coming.

RTH is just getting out of bed...probably had an orgy this morning somewhere in Latvia or Belgium.  Give him time, he'll come around.

Image result for much to learn you still have

4 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I posted this earlier but it doesn't hurt to bring it back. Behold the Hunnam V fuk.jpg

That's a drawing not a photograph. It doesn't count.

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Offerings from Asgard to Asgard

chris.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

img_cordula_20161116-175532_imagenes_md_

.......those count.....