grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Mummy is pretty much selling 1 ticket per minute on Pulse. Considering Alien was already on Pulse by now and second on Tuesday, this is not good at all.

I think a lot of people are waiting until the reviews come in before deciding to part with their cash for this. Marketing hasn't made it look like a must-see whatsoever.

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

lmao, Alien presales are ahead of The Mummy's in China :jeb!: 

Yikes.

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think a lot of people are waiting until the reviews come in before deciding to part with their cash for this. Marketing hasn't made it look like a must-see whatsoever.

RIP then.

On WW: Just checked, the 4:35pm here sold out. The 6:05pm and 7:10pm will likely sell out.

With the Mummy, only two shows so far for Thurs, 5 tickets sold to the 2D, 0 for 3D, and both are in this theater's smaller screens.

Edited by TheMovieman

I've been predicting sub-$30M for The Mummy since it became apparent Wonder Woman delivered and early word on the movie was shaky at best. If it weren't for King Arthur, I feel like this movie would be the winner in the "who really asked for this?" sweepstakes this summer.

• Like 1