Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 11 - Dead Men Cast No Votes

Spaghetti: Good afternoon, contestants! Last week was hopefully a nice break from the constant weeks of elimination, but now, we’re back. From here on out, every move you make matters. And this week, we’re going to go back to middle school, awkward days for everyone, and you’ll be taking a WICKED long exam.

Elcaballero: Great, Spag. Another reason to love you....wait, that was too sarcastic, I’m sorry!

Spaghetti: Uh....okay.

Chasmmi: Wait, what is this test gonna be on?

Spaghetti: Everything.

WrathOfHan: Everything?

Spaghetti: Indeed. When you’re done, give your scantron to the pavilions outside this classroom. Ready, set, test!

DAJK: Ugh....there are thousands of questions on this test!

AABATTERY: I know, right? And the topics are so obscure! One question is about playgrounds, the next is about Portugal, then one about Michael Fassbender’s --

DAJK: I get it. Look, Spaghetti’s being super lenient here. We gotta help each other out.

AABATTERY: That sounds like a plan. Only thing is, after last week, feels like Arlborn and Eevin got super close, and it feels like they’ve got a good system.

*The two turn around and see Arlborn and Eevin not taking the text, instead making out*

DAJK: I’m starting to think that isn’t going to be an issue. Honestly, if there’s anyone here we should be worried about, it’s ---

YourMother: Chasmmi! I friendzoned DAJK last week! You should have seen the look on his face!

Chasmmi: Yeah...I definitely feel that. But I still promise you this. I’ll make sure DAJK falls in love with you again. That, or I’ll help you find someone who really does appreciate you.

YourMother: Wait....I forgot you betrayed Goffe last week. How can I trust you?

Chasmmi: Please, I figured that he had a secret prize from winning last week’s challenge. I had to betray him or else he would wipe the floor with us all. Look at him over there. He’s so focused on winning this, he hasn’t lifted his finger off of the page.

YourMother: Wait....maybe that is a good point. Okay, I trust you.

Chasmmi: Actually, I think I’ll sit this challenge out....finish the test, try for immunity, and we’ll vote together this week. I need to do some investigation. I saw DAJK writing something this morning.

YourMother: Probably a love note to me! He does love me!!!!

Chasmmi: I sure hope that’s what it is. *Chasmmi leaves the classroom*

WrathOfHan: Wrath, I can’t believe we found each other after all this time. I guess this is the part where your parent helps you with homework as a kid....except that I’m a teenager now. It feels a little odd, really.

Wrath: You’re telling me. I guess that’s one way to make up for lost time.

WrathOfHan: I guess one question I had is....we all met each other here, right? So you didn’t know I would be on here?

Wrath: No, not really.

WrathOfHan: So...what made you want to sign up for this whole thing?

Wrath: Oh, not the question I expected. Huh. Anyways, I didn’t really want to sign up for this. I thought it was way past my prime. But then I was ordered to.

WrathOfHan: Ordered?

Wrath: Indeed. By.....by.....*he looks around and notices something*.....I will tell you  later.

WrathOfHan: ....Okay.

CONFESSIONAL - Wrath: I’ve already said too much. And....I lied to WrathOfHan. I knew everyone who signed up. I wanted to avoid him as much as possible. If he knew the truth he would only get in the way.

Elcaballero: Question 231 done....god, how many of these fucking questions are there? We’ve been here for three hours?!?!

Elcaballero: Okay, come on bud. Don’t let the negative monster come out of you again. Come on, Cabby....wait. Cabby.

*Flashback to a young Elcaballero bullied in school, people calling him “CABBY!!!” as an insult.*

Elcaballero: Come on, you have to fight it.

CONFESSIONAL - Elcaballero: Ever read the novel Jekyll and Hyde? Well, apparently when people call me Cabby insultingly, it brings back really bad memories. After it all happens, I get nasty, competitive, short tempered. But then AABATTERY gave me a ‘befriend’......either way. I have to learn to keep this under control. I’ve been getting great scores as Cabby, but something feels wrong about this. Very, very wrong.

*Hours pass. People need to use the bathroom very badly, and AABATTERY and DAJK continue to chatter. WrathOfHan looks to his paper while Wrath feels somewhat guilty. Arlborn and Eevin keep making out. Elcaballero continues to quietly panic, while Goffe looks on with confidence. YourMother gasps as Goffe gets up and leaves.*

Goffe: And....boom. We’re done. Nothing like a good bit of smarts to keep the ball rolling. *He walks out.*

AABATTERY: How’d he get out? There were so many questions?!

YourMother: Beats me. But I’ll have what Goffe is having!

Chasmmi: *Walks in and pushes Goffe, making him drop his test. Then he says sarcastically* Whoops. My bad.

YourMother: Did you find what DAJK wrote?

Chasmmi: Indeed I did. But you’re not gonna like it.

YourMother: Exactly. I’m gonna LOVE it!!!

Chasmmi: See for yourself.

He’s so dreamy and cool. With only ten people left, I have to say I’m glad he’s one of them. I know it sounds really bad, but I want to ask him out once this competition ends. He seems really awesome, and has good plans to really help the world with the prize he gets. I can already picture it. DAJK and...

YourMother: ...AABATTERY?!?!

Chasmmi: I tried to warn you, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to end like this.

YourMother: But...but....he said he wasn’t looking for any romance at the moment?

Chasmmi: He was playing you for your vote. Trying to let you down easy.

YourMother: No....he wouldn’t do that! He was so nice!

Chasmmi: Exactly. He’s been playing you this whole time. Wake up.

YourMother: You.....you.....DAJK! You traitor! How could you do this to me?!

AABATTERY: What did you do?!?! DAJK?!?!

DAJK: I don’t know?!?! YourMother! I like you a lot, I really do, I didn’t mean to hurt you.

YourMother: Don’t lie to me!! I know you would rather be with AABATTERY!!!

AABATTERY: Wait, what?!

DAJK: What?! I didn’t write that letter. And I’m not interested in anyone romantically! No offense, AA.

AABATTERY: Oh no, I’m in total agreement.

YourMother: I don’t believe you! I’m gonna tell everyone I can that you are NOT to be trusted under any circumstances!!! I. HATE. YOU!!!

DAJK: Wait, DAJK! Please let me -- *He has no time. YourMother bolts out of the room. Chasmmi runs to ‘comfort’ him.* Sigh.....I’m in big trouble.

Wrath: ....and that’s why I didn’t date anyone until my 20s.

WrathOfHan: Yeah, from the looks of it. Romance sounds like way more trouble than it’s worth.

Wrath:  Especially with all the forced openness. No secrets.

WrathOfHan: It can be kind of stressful. Speaking off, all done with the test. I hope we did well.

Wrath: I did too. Come on, let’s go.

Arlborn: Done as well!

Eevin: Me too!!!

*The walk out and continue making out, much to the remaining tester’s disgust*

CONFESSIONAL - Arlborn: I feel like Eevin and I finally have a good rhythm together! The Cougars have drifted apart, but we’ll always have each other.

CONFESSIONAL - Eevin: With all the drama between DAJK and YourMother, it’s clear that we’re the true power couple of this game!

CONFESSIONAL - DAJK: Okay....I didn’t write the letter. I swear. That being said, I need to confess...I actually do kind of like AABATTERY. God, this is such a mess.

CONFESSIONAL - Chasmmi: Arlborn and Eevin being thick as thieves means it’ll be hard to tear them apart. YourMother is so desparate and pathetic, now that’s someone we can exploit. DAJK, your days are numbered.

Spaghetti: Everyone’s tests are in, so now we can go forward and relax a bit. I’ll take care of the grading.

---

Spaghetti: Phew, that was done fairly efficiently! And without further ado....the results of this week's challenge. Who will have immunity this week?

Spoiler

@chasmmi - 103.83%

@Goffe - 98.8%

@Arlborn - 94.14%

@elcaballero - 94.13%

@Wrath - 93.86%

@Eevin - 93.26%

@DAJK - 91.17%

@aabattery - 86.24%

@WrathOfHan - 72.40%

@YourMother - 64.08%

Spaghetti: Huh. Well looks like the king is back. Chasmmi is guaranteed a spot in the final 9, and gets 5 extra coins.

Goffe: What? That's bullshit! He left the test far too early! God, he really is an evil mastermind.

WrathOfHan: Yikes, that was embarrassing. Watching all that drama was kind of distracting.

*YourMother cries while Elcaballero comforts him. YourMother then silently glares at DAJK, who gulps in fear.*

Spaghetti: From the looks of it, a LOT of you are good contenders for elimination. Who will take the next plunge of shame? Find out wednesday on BOT SURVIVOR!!!

Spoiler

TUCK SHOP

Arlborn (22)

Eevin (26)

Goffe (10)

Wrath (17)

WrathOfHan (11)

DAJK (14)

Elcaballero (16)

YourMother (7)

AABATTERY (7)

Chasmmi (32)

STAIN REMOVER - 6 Coins (Removes the weakest score in your weekend prediction)

RECYCLED PAD - 8 Coins (Doubles your vote in the Tribal Council)

TIME MACHINE - 9 Coins (You have until 1PM EST on FRIDAY to submit predictions)

MAGIC MIRROR - 8 Coins (Force another contestant to reveal their vote(s) in the Tribal Council)

MARIONETTE - 12 Coins (Allows you to replace someone else's vote in Tribal Council - you may use this even if you are not a candidate for elimination) 

THE TWISTER - 16 Coins (Give me your dream twist to the story. I'll write it.)

GOLDEN HALO - 25 Coins (Guaranteed immunity - Will expire once five contestants remain)

SECOND IMMUNITY

Predict the Tuesday grosses of the following:

Alien: Covenant

Everything, Everything

Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2

Sleight

The Boss Baby

Second Immunity Predictions due at Tuesday at 11:59PM EST!!! Votes due Wednesday at 4PM EST!!!

FLASH FIGHT

Predict the Wednesday night preview and Thursday grosses for BAYWATCH.

FIRST PRIZE: You can see any player who voted for you throughout the game

LAST PRIZE: We reveal who you voted for this week.

Flash Fight Predictions due Wednesday at 11:59PM EST!!!

WEEKEND CHALLENGE

Predict the Monday grosses of the following:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Baywatch

Alien: Covenant

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

Snatched

Answer the following questions (-+2% for each wrong/right answer)

1. Will Boss Baby increase on Monday?
  2. Will Baywatch have a 5-day weekend over $47.5m?
  3. Will Wonder Woman be in the top 3 on MovieTickets.com by Monday at Noon?
  4. Will a film having grossed over $100m domestic end its run on Thursday, May 25th?
  5. Will a film in the top 10 have a PTA under $1,000 for the 3-day?

Predict the following (with a twist!)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (4-day weekend, divided by the four day weekend of Alice Through the Looking Glass)

Everything, Everything (Friday, multiplied by its cumulative gross through Monday May 29th)

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (Sunday, divided by its opening weekend theatre count)

--

The combined 3-day gross of all Sony Pictures Classics films in release at the moment.

The difference between The Boss Baby and Beauty and the Beast's 4-day weekends.

Reversing the Summer game: Predict the 4-day rank of the following movies (-+3% for each wrong/right answer)

Snatched

Beauty and the Beast

Lowriders

Going in Style

Gifted

Weekend Challenge Due at 11:59PM EST!!!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Wait, 103%? What's that all about? Damn, tough one.

I know, it was just 55k away from being 115% :( 

(I was lucky that those 1995 total questions are the one type of extrapolation I am actually pretty good at half the time :) ) 

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Am I eligible for second immunity or is that flash fight loss still preventing me immunity?

You ARE eligible for second immunity. The challenge was just if you won a weekend thing. And of course you can vote.

• Like 2

Explain this challenge to me as if i were 10 years old please:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (4-day weekend, divided by the four day weekend of Alice Through the Looking Glass)

Everything, Everything (Friday, multiplied by its cumulative gross through Monday May 29th)

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (Sunday, divided by its opening weekend theatre count)

--

Are we really going to have to divide and multiply stuff? It just seems so far-fetched.

42 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Explain this challenge to me as if i were 10 years old please:

--

Are we really going to have to divide and multiply stuff? It just seems so far-fetched.

This is definitely one of the weirder challenges.l, I admit. So take the last one for example. 

First calculate Arthur's Sunday gross. Then divide that by 3,702. So it's as if you're predicting the Sunday pta for Arthur as if it won't lose any theatres this weekend.

So I've decided to post a second consecutive post not because I'm trying to flood the thread with posts but because it's a bit of a pet peeve when the story is posted at the very end of a page on the thread and all of the reactionary posts are sent to the following page automatically. Thank you for understanding.

• Like 2