Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, CJohn said:

I think the problem was

SPOILERS WITHIN

Hide contents

The Fast & Furious ripoff. That is actually not in any trailer. The scene is there but we don't know he is stealing a bank or anything like that.

Isn't that kind of like the WW scene people keep talking about on here? IN THE CONTEXT OF THE FORUM, NOT THE FILMS

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Its not like he gave any specifics away good lord. There's also a couple scenes in the movie set on a ship too.

Oh darn. Better ban me

Just now, That Covfefe Guy said:

In Pirates of the Caribbean 5, there are scenes where Jack Sparrow is drunk.

This entire line of commenting is why we ended up with the new spoiler policy. It started as a joke, then people started actually spoiling movies and then @CJohn started deliberately spoiling movies and we witnessed a great meltdown.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

This entire line of commenting is why we ended up with the new spoiler policy. It started as a joke, then people started actually spoiling movies and then @CJohn started deliberately spoiling movies and we witnessed a great meltdown.

remember when he thought we cared about him spoiling Live by Night?

That Mary Poppins joint next year is gonna be big. So is Mulan. And Lion King, dear lord. The live action Disney remake Cinematic Universe is on its way to being the biggest franchise in the world outside Star Wars, IMO. Those movies are gonna add up to dwarf Marvel/DC/Potter at the box office. A ton of people around my age/generation (men and women!) just absolutely live for the classic Disney shit.They're at the parks every weekend and dream of working there and shit. It's like the fanbases of DC and Marvel combined in terms of sheer size and looniness. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I will find Gore's myself and beg him to come back and let the fans have the conclusion they deserve

What about if Michael Bay directs final with Shia LaBeouff playing the villain. 

1 minute ago, That Covfefe Guy said:

My favorite scene in Wonder Woman is the scene where she fights in World War I.  Man, that was great.

Ban this mofo before he spoils the entire movie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

What are you predicting for JL? And future CBMs out of curiosity?

As you know I have the CBM over 2bil dom club but now I'm guessing I'm gonna fall a bit short due to GOTGV2 and WW coming in lower than I anticipated.

SM:HC 115-120/300dom 

T:R        95-100/250dom

JL.        150-170/440dom

I'm no longer looking for that 185 for JL after you made me realize that the film doesn't have to best BVS opening to reach 400dom as it will have the benefit of those first 10days.

Even at 140 the film could still be looking down the barrel of 330dom after its second weekend of it does how your prediction goes.

6 minutes ago, That Covfefe Guy said:

My favorite scene in Wonder Woman is the scene where she fights in World War I.  Man, that was great.

I love when she deflects bullets with her gauntlets and, using the lasso of Hestia, forces a criminal to tell the truth. :D 

Edited by Cochofles