YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Tom Cruise is awesome and should be in every universe

He should have been Grindelwald instead of Depp in FB.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to (Minority) Report Them.

• Like 2

Just now, a2knet said:

He should have been Grindelwald instead of Depp in FB.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to (Minority) Report Them.

I would kill for Cruise to join the Wizarding World. I seriously doubt he would refuse if an offer would be made.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

It's really weird to me how so many people here always have such disdain for certain actors and actresses. 

I have a disdain for Johnny Depp and my username is after a character he played and made it legendary. I used to not get that. I do now. 

1 minute ago, Nova said:

It's really weird to me how so many people here always have such disdain for certain actors and actresses. 

Indeed. the hate should be for screenwriters and directors.

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

I have a disdain for Johnny Depp and my username is after a character he played and made it legendary. I used to not get that. I do now. 

Well yeah but Johnny Depp's an extreme case considering what he did isn't what most people do.

14 minutes ago, Nova said:

We don't have to wait several months from now. 

Wonder Woman is the second most overhyped comic book movie. But unlike Doctor Strange it's not forgettable so there's that. 

:ph34r:

Jist begging for that avatar quote with this post. Well done.

3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Weisz, didn't even want to make the 3rd one, she wasn't coming back.  Frasier - I have no idea what's going on with him but I blame him for dropping out of Journey 2 and helping to make Rock the King of Being Added To Sequels which lead to his being in every other movie in production.

Fraser seems to be a fair bit of television at the moment, he did a 6 episode run of The Affair and he's doing an FX anthology series Trust as well as Condor, a TV series based on Three Days of the Condor for the Audience Network. 

• Like 2

I feel like I'm repeating a few things I said last week in the Mummy thread.  But one thing you can never say about Cruise even if the movie is bad, you know that guy really phoned that shit in.

• Like 1

Just now, Mulder said:

Well yeah but Johnny Depp's an extreme case considering what he did isn't what most people do.

The way you say it makes me think people forget what Tom Cruise did and still does with his freaking cult, or that people don't see it as a big deal, which is even more scary.