YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

6 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Given that Sunday drop, wouldn't be surprised if Wonder Woman goes up a million in actuals tomorrow.  Thinking this can top out around 345-355 million, Overseas # are not enough to get this thing to Suicide Squad worldwide, but should finish somewhere close to 700 million.

Yeah. Say it has a 25% Sunday drop instead and Fri. and Sat. hold. It's 2nd weekend drop would be just .1% off from Batman Begins.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Great number for WW 2nd weekend and above both BvS and SS 2nd weekend despite both opening much higher. Hopefully this sends a clear signal to WB/DC on putting the right talent behind the lenses of their CBM for their future properties.

I think they got that sort of talent behind Aquaman. Hopefully they save Justice League. And no I don't hate Snyder and liked Man of Steel but he's wrong for this Universe.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

I think they got that sort of talent behind Aquaman. Hopefully they save Justice League.

Aquaman should have good legs due to Christmas even if it opens to say $80-85m, if The The Hobbit did it with middling reviews, it's doable with Aquaman 

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Grad parties are the place to find love (or lust. whichever)

Yea... grad sleepover got kinda weird here.

But anyways, good on you my friend. Any chance this one becomes gf #6 or ex #6?

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Right now if there's a SW film on the schedule I'm picking it to win its respective year.   

The Memorial Day spot is bad news for Solo. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAJK said:

Yea... grad sleepover got kinda weird here.

But anyways, good on you my friend. Any chance this one becomes gf #6 or ex #6?

My question is did Ethan eat the booty like groceries.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I think they got that sort of talent behind Aquaman. Hopefully they save Justice League. And no I don't hate Snyder and liked Man of Steel but he's wrong for this Universe.

Yeah he's totally wrong for being responsible for five 100+openings and five 300dom grossers and 3Bil for four films.

Its a wonder Why WB ever let him touch these films :redcapes:

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1

Club lineup:

The Star over $150M domestic (which may or may not turn into The Star over Coco)

Wrinkle in Time over $200M domestic

New Mutants over Logan

Sherlock Gnomes under Spongebob OW ($55M) domestic

Incredibles 2 over Han Solo domestic

Grinch over $300M domestic

Animated Spider-Man over Ralph 2

• Like 1