Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Episode 14 - All Eyez on Chasmmi

4 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Also, if you use a marionette on a player who has a recycled pad, it effects all four votes!

What happens if I marionette a player who used a recycled pad but they also marionetted me and I used a recycled pad and then a third player magic mirrors the both of us?

I also look forward to recieving an unprecedented 27 votes from just 7 players :( 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

What happens if I marionette a player who used a recycled pad but they also marionetted me and I used a recycled pad and then a third player magic mirrors the both of us?

I also look forward to recieving an unprecedented 27 votes from just 7 players :( 

I am also voting you off, in spirit :)

4 hours ago, chasmmi said:

I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it, lol.

• Like 1

TRIBAL COUNCIL: WEEK #7

@Arlborn, @chasmmi, @elcaballero, @Eevin, @Wrath, @WrathOfHan, and @YourMother vote.

Spaghetti: It's been the most intense elimination round to date. A bunch of recycled pads and marionettes have been used this week, and the results are INSANE. Let's cut to the chase, shall we? The person who recieved immunity this week and has earned a spot in the final five is....

Spoiler

ARLBORN!

Arlborn: No way! First that freaky flash fight and now this? I can win this!

Eevin: Yeah, you did it! Hope to join you on the other side! *Arlborn slowly looks to Eevin and smiles lightly*

Spaghetti: Additionally, I have a player who has purchased a golden halo this week. That player is....

Chasmmi: Me! Hah, I bet you all looked forward to eliminating me, I seemed so weak! So pathetic. Hah, it's gonna take a lot more than that to make you defeat me!

Spaghetti: Uh....about that. No one voted for you.

Chasmmi: Are you kidding me?!?!

Wrath: You made it seem way too obvious. Of course we had to target someone else.

Chasmmi: Augh! I hate all of you! I hate this stupid show. *He storms off, but hides behind a tiki pole to see who gets eliminated*

Spaghetti: And with that....I'll read each of the 16 votes.

Spoiler

WrathOfHan.

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spoiler

WrathOfHan.

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spoiler

Eevin.

Spoiler

WrathOfHan.

Spoiler

Eevin.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spoiler

Eevin.

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Spoiler

YourMother.

Spaghetti: And the final vote goes to.....

Spoiler

Elcaballero.

We have a tie, and it works out perfectly. Placement will be decided based on who placed where.

Spaghetti: Incidentally, the lowest two scores of the weekend fit into this lot. Finishing BOT Survivor in 7th place, with a weekend score of 58.78%....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Elcaballero.

Elcaballero: What?!

Spaghetti: Alas, yes. But we know how this ends. You're out, Elcaballero.

*Elcaballero begins to tremble, seemingly being turned into a more raging monster than before, but suddenly, he cheers*

Elcaballero: Yes! I'm free! This show, I don't know what about it, but it was giving me these weird, nightmarishly arrogant visions! But I'm safe now! WrathOfHan! Thanks for helping me! I can finally live a life of calm, peaceful, tranquility! I can go back to being my calm, cool self! Life is good again! *He snaps out of his dream like visions.* So with that....see ya.

*He walks away with a happy but relaxed demeanor.*

WrathOfHan: Uhhh...you're welcome?

Spaghetti: That being said, still one more contestant to eliminate. Ending their time on Survivor in 6th place, with a score of 73.37%....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

YourMother.

YourMother: NOOOO!!!!! I was supposed to win this for DAJK! To make this right with my heart!

Chasmmi: Too bad, so sad. You've outlived your usefulness, mate.

Eevin: At least you both get to be in the jury together! That counts for something, right?

YourMother: Good point! Oh boyyyy.....I've got a sinister challenge for Chasmmi! This is gonna be awesome!

Eevin: Huh...that'll be something.

EPILOGUE:

Spoiler

Elcaballero: Guess we're out, huh?

YourMother: Yeah, I can imagine. Hopefully we get to go somewhere more relaxing after this.

Elcaballero: And I've often wondered, what happens to the eliminated contestants?

*A luxuious, gigantic yacht approaches Survivor island. Out come DAJK and Numbers.*

DAJK: Hey guys! Sorry you got the boot! We've got an awesome party going on here! You won't believe what happened to us after we've been eliminated!

Numbers: Seriously, you're going to love this! This is seriously the most fun I've had on this show!

*Elcaballero and YourMother look at each other, smiling. They hop onto the boat, which sails away.*

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Eevin said:

@Spaghetti of 1000 Planets Do you mind revealing the weekend scores, now that the elimination is over?

I will give a full report once I get off work, but I think the order from highest to lowest was Arlborn, wrath, wrath of Han, your mother, chasmmi, Eevin, then elcaballero.

• Like 3