baumer

Transformers Last Knight 5.5m in previews...WW 5.45 -37% from last Tuesday

Just now, Telemachos said:

I have..... 58 followers on Instagram. :rofl: 

Then again, I only post a pic every several months and it's usually either food or Tele Jr. LOL

Such a low amount of followers for a high profile editor.  Make a Twitter Tele!  Try and get verified!  Then people will respect you :)...

...maybe.

• Like 2

I have..... 58 followers on Instagram. :rofl: 

Then again, I only post a pic every several months and it's usually either food or Tele Jr. LOL

Cute kids are always good for likes. Just like cats. :P Food is a so-so. Nature pics are hit and miss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James said:

Thanks, but I still have a week left. And niceeee. No link?:P

I'm still not sure if I want people on here to know what I look like :ph34r: I've gone back and forth on it for the past couple months though since so many other folks share pics and what not 

• Like 1

I barely use Instagram... ever :lol: I'm at like 225 or something followers which is kinda sad (especially compared to James). I gotta start posing more than once every few months, I never use it

Instagram is weird because there's no sure way to get a huge amount of followers. A lot of hashtags works and also sticking to one theme/topic also helps. I only got a ton of followers because I was an athlete in college...a runner to be specific and competed on a lot of good track and cross country teams as well as competing at nationals as individual. The running community is so tight knit that once you travelled to nationals a few times, won a few big races and suddenly everyone knows who you are. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I barely use Instagram... ever :lol: I'm at like 225 or something followers which is kinda sad (especially compared to James). I gotta start posing more than once every few months, I never use it

I have the same problem with Twitter. I am actually trying to get used to that place, but I can do the same thing with Insta Stories and plus, I can talk with anyone answering to my stories in private, which is a plus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

But who here has a finsta? :ph34r:

I actually had to google that. I feel old. How can I feel old. I am only 23 ffs.

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Also @Jamesis one good looking dude. Now I know why the ladies flock to your Instagram 

Aw, thanks! :D

5 minutes ago, James said:

I have the same problem with Twitter. I am actually trying to get used to that place, but I can do the same thing with Insta Stories and plus, I can talk with anyone answering to my stories in private, which is a plus.

I don't even have Twitter tbh, and don't really have the desire to either

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

Instagram is weird because there's no sure way to get a huge amount of followers. A lot of hashtags works and also sticking to one theme/topic also helps. I only got a ton of followers because I was an athlete in college...a runner to be specific and competed on a lot of good track and cross country teams as well as competing at nationals as individual. The running community is so tight knit that once you travelled to nationals a few times, won a few big races and suddenly everyone knows who you are. 

Whats your Instagram? 

24 minutes ago, James said:

Cute kids are always good for likes. Just like cats. :P Food is a so-so. Nature pics are hit and miss. 

I usually do it when I'm bored and/or when I remember I actually have the app installed. No real effort or interest in building a social media presence there. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

I usually do it when I'm bored and/or when I remember I actually have the app installed. No real effort or interest in building a social media presence there. 

but why don't you like my pictures tele

• Like 1

James also has an amazing body.  I picture James doing this in public

Image result for zac efron neighbors ending gif