grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

Just now, CJohn said:

I want to go see Despicable Me 3 but I am a grown man which would get all kinds of weird looks from the parents :sadben: 

You're not alone but I'm younger and don't do weird stuff in playgrounds.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

I want to go see Despicable Me 3 but I am a grown man which would get all kinds of weird looks from the parents :sadben: 

Naaa...I've seen animated films alone before and I'm twice your age!

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

See Captain Underpants instead. Or is Portugal not cool enough for that?

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

TF5's 65-67 5-day though below expectations well below TF4's 5-day period (Friday-Tuesday) of 121, is still a relief after Wed and Thu doing 15.7 and 8.1.

I was sure it will miss 60 5-day and settle around 55, but 65+ looks safe. The late release date change surely turned out to be a factor.

(But if that's the case and Friday was the OD to part of the GA, then Sat bump will be muted and behave like the 2nd day in some ways opposed to day 4.)

Sub-70 for the 5-day is still pathetic given the previous popularity of this franchise and the amount of money they spent on promotion in North America. 

• Like 1

WONDER WOMAN JOINS THE $300M CLUB, HEADING TOWARD $26M WEEKEND, WOW!!!

TF5 WITH $13.69M/ Heading toward $64M!!!

Edited by Finnick
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

See Captain Underpants instead. Or is Portugal not cool enough for that?

It opened here one day before America lol, I just have no interest in it.

• Like 2

382 dom will give WONDR 3.7x and 392 will give 3.8x.

Had it "only" done 292 after a 103.25 ow, it would have still been a solid 2.8x.

If GOTG2 can do 396 odd, which seems unlikely, then it will match CA2's legs after a far far bigger OW.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Nah...at the 9 and 11pm shows (which my theaters are having), you'd be with your peers...no way there will be a kid at 11pm:)...