grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

If JW2 shows the same drop from JW1  (652m) that LOST WORLD (229m) showed from JP (1st release, 357m),

then JW2 will do 418m+ dom (229/357*652).

Shouldn't that be the floor?

Not domestically...sequel performance has much more certainty overseas than domestically nowadays...especially if those sequels don't come from superheroes or Star Wars...I'd never say "definite floor" of $418M til I saw a trailer or two...

• Community Manager

He didn't get threadbanned for having a different opinion than most people. He got threadbanned for posting the same negative opinion over and over and over again (violating the sunshine policy). Han is a great and valuable user to this site and we like having him here but the rules apply to everyone. This is a reminder that if you don't like a movie, it's best to just state it and move the fuck on.

• Like 12

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Not domestically...sequel performance has much more certainty overseas than domestically nowadays...especially if those sequels don't come from superheroes or Star Wars...I'd never say "definite floor" of $418M til I saw a trailer or two...

Yeah, but JW was so huge that a $400m floor for the sequel seems reasonable.

Maybe in the interest of not getting banned not offending anyone we should all refrain from sharing our personal thoughts on movies and keep it strictly based on facts. Wonder Woman was a film about Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins and starring Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. It was released on June 2, 2017 and has grossed approximately $598 million worldwide so far. That is all.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Wait...does 19 count as a teen?

You're Under 20 so your good. 

Spoiler

Did you have find any ways to kill Tele the immortal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

He didn't get threadbanned for having a different opinion than most people. He got threadbanned for posting the same negative opinion over and over and over again (violating the sunshine policy). Han is a great and valuable user to this site and we like having him here but the rules apply to everyone. This is a reminder that if you don't like a movie, it's best to just state it and move the fuck on.

Yeah but he wasn't doing it to be malicious or be a dick, he just got a little salty. It happens.

• Like 3