Napoleon

Second Act | STX | December 21, 2018 | Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini, Vanessa Hudgens & Milo Ventimiglia | The Feel Good Comedy Of The Holiday Season

that would have been absolutely terrible casting. Sure Smith's got charisma but he would NOT have worked in that role. And don't even get me started on J-Lo, let her stick to goofy roles and let the real actors do their thing #sorrynotsorry

14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I can't believe the Queen almost got an Oscar

Would have been such a different movie a bit like a Beyonce version the I was not accepted by the industry because of how I look would have needed quite the makeup jobs.

25 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The only reason people don't take JLo seriously is because she became a global superstar. Looking at how much money she makes we can't even say she chose the wrong path. But she's a better actress and a better singer than Lady Gaga.

No, tombraider is just trying to get on your nerves. Lopez has always been a performer rather than an "actress" unless there's some role I'm forgetting about. She's never brought dramatic weight, but she's always been good at putting on a show, which is why I said she should stick to goofier, less serious roles. 

The only reason people don't take JLo seriously is because she became a global superstar. Looking at how much money she makes we can't even say she chose the wrong path. But she's a better actress and a better singer than Lady Gaga.

I don't agree but that's debatable, so no one should give you shit for that. It's just an opinion

alright no no no no NO, where is the evidence

10 minutes ago, DAJK said:

No, tombraider is just trying to get on your nerves. Lopez has always been a performer rather than an "actress" unless there's some role I'm forgetting about. She's never brought dramatic weight, but she's always been good at putting on a show, which is why I said she should stick to goofier, less serious roles. 

I don't agree but that's debatable, so no one should give you shit for that. It's just an opinion

alright no no no no NO, where is the evidence

Selena

Out of Sight

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

that would have been absolutely terrible casting. Sure Smith's got charisma but he would NOT have worked in that role. And don't even get me started on J-Lo, let her stick to goofy roles and let the real actors do their thing #sorrynotsorry

i mean... it would have been a different movie. isn't this back when joel schumacher was gonna do it like 20 years ago? if you're supplanting them into the 2018 version that exists then sure... that wouldn't work. no shit, but every version has a pretty different take on the characters. 

• Like 2

did you just say she's a better singer than gaga? are you mixing meds and alcohol?

jlo could have had a respectable career if she wasnt such an attention whore with the bennifer thing and her terrible choice in movies. she chose celebrity over respect. her music never had any depth, her movie projects became awful after the 90's, she just didnt do anything right and she's been a laughing stock this decade bomb after bomb (other than on the floor)

Edited by TombRaider

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Yeah, TombRaider's jealousy and obsession with JLo is starting to look creepy.

jealously??? are you 15? you're the obsessed one, look at this thread. you're a sicko fan boy, i'm just stating facts. i wont post anymore until its an official flop

Edited by TombRaider

4 hours ago, TombRaider said:

jealously??? are you 15? you're the obsessed one, look at this thread. you're a sicko fan boy, i'm just stating facts. i wont post anymore until its an official flop

I'm posting updates about a movie I'm excited about, nothing wrong with that. Get out, beach.