Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

39 minutes ago, Noctis said:

You're really desperate for attention. Sex isn't a big deal. Almost everyone does it. What's next, Ethan? You're gonna tell us you got your asshole licked watching Blue Jasmine?

His girlfriend must've gotten confused when he ordered the tossed salad.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

It was like 3 months ago. I didn't say it was when it came out

Wait your bragging about getting a BJ while at home just cause a movie was on in the background? Pfft. Get a grip.

• Like 4

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm not bragging :lol: what is there to brag about?

I'm just noting

Nobody "notes" when they got a blowjob if nobody asked them. Nah, the only reason to bring it up is to brag.

• Like 9

nevermind-I dont know how to post a gif

Edited by BOOYAH SUCKAS
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2JJADCDI1tgCXzWw" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lost-and-found-music-studios-l2JJADCDI1tgCXzWw">via GIPHY</a></p>

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I assume most of the guys here have had a blow job. It's really not a brag

Yes. We have. And most of us have had sex too. But none of us are "noting" it because there's nothing to note. 

Blow jobs and sex come up one of two which ways: 

1) You wanna brag to your friends/other people

2) You get asked about it 

Otherwise it's not really talked about because it's something that happens all the time. Like eating and drinking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Yes. We have. And most of us have had sex too. But none of us are "noting" it because there's nothing to note. 

Otherwise it's not really talked about because it's something that happens all the time. Like eating and drinking. 

Or in this case

"This movie was very emotional to me because I got a blowjob watching it"

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I blame @cannastop

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I also had sex while watching 500 Days of Summer in Spanish if anyone's wondering

Thank god, now I can sleep at night now that I don't have to stay up wondering this.

Its fine though that Ethan has had more sexual experiences while watching Finding fucking Dory than I've had ever period :sadben: 

• Like 6