cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

47 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@Alpha @Blankments @cookie @4815162342 @Rorschach @Reddroast @Xillix @YourMother the Edgelord @Ethan Hunt 

Schedule drops at 7:30PM EST.

Post 4 IMAX eligible films ONLY.

PM me anything if you can’t make it to this time slot.

Just note that I am also going to be posting @Rorschach's schedule on his behalf

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@Alpha @Blankments @cookie @4815162342 @Rorschach @Reddroast @Xillix @YourMother the Edgelord @Ethan Hunt 

Schedule drops at 7:30PM EST.

Post 4 IMAX eligible films ONLY.

PM me anything if you can’t make it to this time slot.

I will be submitted @cookie's schedule on his behalf.

• Like 1

I have both good and bad news:

Bad News:

Spoiler

I won’t be able to do the Oscars after all, I really thought I could but my professors dropped loads of projects and exams before the finals, and even if I dropped my idea, I don’t have much time to make a proper or rather good ceremony, and it wouldn’t be fair to have you guys wait until mid May for the processes to start happening. @Slambros if you are still up for it, you may take the reigns.

Good News:

Spoiler

I can try to do Y6 OSCARS if needed, but regardless instead of releasing my top 25 of the year or something like the Endless Entertainment Expo, I will write the special and have posted for all to enjoy sometime in June before Y6 starts/ends as I think I might be able to get it done.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Bad News:

Hide contents

I won’t be able to do the Oscars after all, I really thought I could but my professors dropped loads of projects and exams before the finals, and even if I dropped my idea, I don’t have much time to make a proper or rather good ceremony, and it wouldn’t be fair to have you guys wait until mid May for the processes to start happening. @Slambros if you are still up for it, you may take the reigns.

I'm still up for hosting so I'll definitely take the reigns.

I like the idea of ballots being sent in to me by Tuesday night so I'll keep the deadline there.

I will make a fairly traditional and straightforward ceremony, with no host and a palatable amount of humor, as well as award presentations from the stars of the movies.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

wait what who said the due date was tuesday

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

No one.

YM said he wanted people to start sending ballots on Tuesday.

:jeb!:

Well, I'll have people start sending ballots on Tuesday. I posted that and then I was like "wait a minute that's a little too soon". Not a problem!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slambros said:

:jeb!:

Well, I'll have people start sending ballots on Tuesday. I posted that and then I was like "wait a minute that's a little too soon". Not a problem!

What if you've had your ballot finished for like a week like me?

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

What if you've had your ballot finished for like a week like me?

Well, I don't have a reason not to accept them now, so I'll go ahead and allow ballots to be sent to me. I will go ahead and put ballots in a spreadsheet, and I'll wait until I have all of the ballots from people sending ballots this year until I make my Oscar Nominations thread.

8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

TFW when you have a great idea for a project that you can make a decent 4-5k word count movie but have to wait until June for the rights to go up.

I'm not excited for Earth 2 Echo: To the Moon