CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

So, 13M edges to anywhere from 115-120M, which is pretty much what I expected from Spider-Man.

The top 3 Summer movies are all gonna be supers (Guardians, WW, Spidey). Also, Baby Driver has a shot of making the top 10 films of the Summer.

Everything is finally right in the world. :sparta:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

So, 13M edges to anywhere from 115-120M, which is pretty much what I expected from Spider-Man.

The top 3 Summer movies are all gonna be supers (Guardians, WW, Spidey). Also, Baby Driver has a shot of making the top 10 films of the Summer.

Everything is finally right in the world. :sparta:

DM3?

4 hours ago, Gokai Red said:

Still waiting for the superhero fatigue guys to come out and say something. It's funny how all four of the superhero movies this year have had both critical and financial success. Thor looks to be another hit incoming, and even if Justice League is not a critical success, it will certainly be a financial one. 

Fatigue will only occur if the movies are bad.  And so far that is definitely not the case.  I will say I think the gap between Spidey and Thor now is perfect.  

• Like 1

Just now, DAR said:

Fatigue will only occur if the movies are bad.  And so far that is definitely not the case.  I will say I think the gap between Spidey and Thor now is perfect.  

Are you seeing it?  There's a moment for you.