CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

5 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

Suicide Squad's gross was not disappointing.

neither were BvS actually with almost 900 million from 250 million budget. KJ is definitely a DC hater. thats for sure. He is accusing everyone of being Marvel haters yet he acts this way is just embarrassing for him really.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Yourmother, a dc fanboy? You seriously need to relax. Also, you are showing your true colors now.

People are speculating legs, and they are going with most obvious choices, same they did with wondy after it's OW.

No, he's right. I'm a DCEU fanboy, just look at this proof:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/23433-move-or-be-moved-black-panther-iron-man-1-318m-domestic/

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/22964-dawn-of-the-cbms-3-cbms-over-1b/

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/22665-hooked-on-a-feeling-gotgv2-ow-over-150m/

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mredman said:

you are a gigantic hypocrite. You accuse people of being marvel haters for hating the suit then you go and make such a comment. Wow just wow

You of all people accusing me of being a hypocrite? That's fycking rich coming from you. Why don't you take a good long look in the mirror before you label anyone a 'hypocrite.'

Capiche?

8 minutes ago, excel1 said:

What the fuck is "BoxOfficeReport" and why is it getting exclusives?

$117,000,000 for SMH is not good given its opening day....

8 minutes ago, AHepBurn said:

If you count the Fast and Furious movies, Gadot has half that number in just two years.

What are you smoking???

Only Furious 7 has grossed above 300 in the Fast and the Furious franchise and Gal Gadot wasnt even in it. 

These threads always go to shit with the Marvel vs. DC bullshit. People take this shit too seriously.

I'm here for the analysis of the weekend and I'm seeing my movie or actor is so much more awesome than yours. WTF

The funny thing is that the studios actually don't care about the rivalry all that much. They just want to make money. Plus the producers and actors seem to be all on friendly terms.

• Like 6

So if we don't all agree that Spider-Man Homecoming going to have a 4.0 multiplier then we're all DC fanboys? Makes sense.

Oh and it's a matter of fact that WB has not lost a dime on these DCEU movies. You don't have to like any of them but you can't lie about that. And if anything Suicide Squad overperformed.

Just now, ProtoMan said:

These threads always go to shit with the Marvel vs. DC bullshit. People take this shit too seriously.

I'm here for the analysis of the weekend and I'm seeing my movie or actor is so much more awesome than yours. WTF

The funny thing is that the studios actually don't care about the rivalry all that much. They just want to make money. Plus the producers and actors seem to be all on friendly terms.

Geoff Johns and Kevin Feige are Best Friends in real life too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Bad comparison, Squad opened in August.

If you are going to compare SMH, compare it to another superhero movie that opened in July.

Is July that different in relation to August? 

22 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

I think it's currently in production.

It is, but they only have Steinfeld cast so far. I think it's going to flop regardless at this point. Paramount's Transformers universe is off to a great start anyway.