CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

YOutube bros are mourning today.

They try to hide as much as they can how they did not care for this at all.

The trailers were spot on.

The movie seems to be so deep that only highly educated critics will see this abyss of deepness.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

10 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

YOutube bros are mourning today.

They try to hide as much as they can how they did not care for this at all.

The trailers were spot on.

The movie seems to be so deep that only highly educated critics will see this abyss of deepness.

cringe

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Cinemascore is gonna be awful for this now that I know what it s about.

WOM will be tepid and toxic.

Lol no, it's not an autor horror movie who gets awful cinemascore cause fans of teen horrors go to the cinemas. 

Ok to whoever wants to know the ending...I will PM it to them.But before I do that,as soon as I have the time,I want to you to know that the ending is so ridiculous,hilarious and great that consider finding out about it when you watch the film.IMO,it brought the movie to a whole new level while i was trying to collect myself of the things i just witnessed but i can see why some might find it...well not controversial...maybe...I can't find the right word...it's that awesome...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Ok to whoever wants to know the ending...I will PM it to them.But before I do that,as soon as I have the time,I want to you to know that the ending is so ridiculous,hilarious and great that consider finding out about it when you watch the film.IMO,it brought the movie to a whole new level while i was trying to collect myself of the things i just witnessed but i can see why some might find it...well not controversial...maybe...I can't find the right word...it's that awesome...

Or you could just not tell them, it sounds like it made a big difference to how you saw the movie, let them find out the good old fashioned way.. by watching it. When I see people ask that question they are actually saying “can you ruin the movie for me because I don’t like being surprised”. Then they will probably give a review about how the film wasn’t that surprising or something. I can’t understand why anyone would rob themselves of experiencing something fresh and finding out what happens together with everyone else and genuinely being surprised.  /rant over

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Can anybody please PM the ending, please?

By the way, why are people talking about CinemaScore? Is this movie confusing, bad or being promoted as something it isn't? Hopefully it's not another Suburbicon or Killing Them Softly.

No. 

41 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

This is literally what everyone is talking about: that the third act/ending is phenomenal. I’m hearing multiple comments saying that the first two acts, especially the second one, don’t have a clear “goal” and no sense of a plot moving forward. Leo, Tarantino and Pitt star power aside, there’s nothing exciting that’s being displayed and conveying audiences to see this, hence why I’m saying it looks boring. I’m not sure if the marketing was effective (seems to be working for the older crowds), but maybe they should’ve teased some bits from the climax in the trailers. 

3 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

This is literally what everyone is talking about: that the third act/ending is phenomenal. I’m hearing multiple comments saying that the first two acts, especially the second one, don’t have a clear “goal” and no sense of a plot moving forward. Leo, Tarantino and Pitt star power aside, there’s nothing exciting that’s being displayed and conveying audiences to see this, hence why I’m saying it looks boring. I’m not sure if the marketing was effective (seems to be working for the older crowds), but maybe they should’ve teased some bits from the climax in the trailers. 

Yeah, they should have spoiled the whole film in the trailers. I don't get this complaint, the trailers were really well cut - better cut than a bulk of the trailers out this year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

7 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

No thanks, the trailers did their job in not spoiling anything so people left astonished. The movie will sell itself because it’s good, we don’t need movies like this being spoiled in trailers because some people need everything spoon fed to them.

Edited by VENOM
  • Like 1