CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/quentin-tarantino-prepping-new-movie-tackling-manson-murders-1020165

The project, whose title is unknown, was written by Tarantino who would also direct. Harvey and Bob Weinstein, who have produced and exec produced the previous Tarantino films, are involved, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter

Sources say that Tarantino is putting the finishing touches on the script and that Brad Pitt, who worked with the filmmaker on Basterds, and Jennifer Lawrence have been approached. Studios could receive the package after Labor Day, according to one source. The plan is to shoot in 2018, possibly in the summer.

• Like 2

i've read a lot on the manson murders. i've always found that time period fascinating historically (i am not weird). personally i'm pretty fascinated in what this will look like.

Edited by CoolioD1
used fascinated twice. buy a thesaurus you loser.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've read a lot on the manson murders. i've always found that time period intriguing historically (i am not weird). personally i'm pretty fascinated in what this will look like.

Just off the top of my head.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

20-25 years too old, but QT probably won't care

it's tarantino. we also can't rule out Polanski slaughtering the whole Manson family with a samurai sword in the third act.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's tarantino. we also can't rule out Polanski slaughtering the whole Manson family with a samurai sword in the third act.

That's something I've always suspected.  I always thought I was the only one.

Would JLaw play Sharon Tate, or a member of the family?

Anyway I'm glad this news got dropped so soon after I complained that QT's been silent about whatever he's doing next. Even more glad that it's something way out of left field. If everything goes smooth maybe he'll deliver it by late 2018.