franfar

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (yes that's the subtitle) | May 24, 2024 | Anya Taylor-Joy is Furiosa + Chris Hemsworth

8 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

love*

nah..He recently apologized for it again recently..The man himself admitted he overdid it..

On 5/7/2024 at 2:49 PM, lorddemaxus said:

Put me down on the underperform train honestly. I think the quality will be there but I just dont see too many people turning up for non-Mad Max Mad Max movie.

(I'm also expecting disappointment so that I can be pleasantly surprised if it ends up having a respectable gross)

Oh damn, I didn't even think about the fact Mad Max won't even be in this film. Will people actually be disappointed, though?

Lorenzo's Oil might be one of the most effective dramas I've ever seen. I feel like Miller needs to be studied just for his economics of storytelling (and how it can be applied beyond just action films as seen with Fury Road).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Oh damn, I didn't even think about the fact Mad Max won't even be in this film. Will people actually be disappointed, though?

Not disappointed. Just think it has led to less interest in the first place.

Posted (edited)

I gotta be honest it seems like this could struggle to break $100m DOM. It's long, it doesn't have Mad Max, it doesn't have Charlize Theron, the list goes on.

But we love King Miller ❤️

Edited by Travod

Posted (edited)

Premiere about to start at Cannes. Review embargo probably lifts at 12:30 AM PT assuming that it lifts right after the premiere.

Edit: Actually might be lifted at the start of the premiere so in less than 10 minutes 

Edited by lorddemaxus