That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Nope but it starts with a N. I'll give you a hint.

the-lego-ninjago-movie-et00051007-20-12-

WB is smart, didn't want to occupy space on their mega panel this Saturday with a Lego movie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

WB is smart, didn't want to occupy space on their mega panel this Saturday with a Lego movie.

Yep. That way they can advertise Lego 2 and maybe just show a trailer. The fact that not JL or Blade Runner or IT didn't get its own panel shows the WB knows Ninjago will hit $1B minimum.

Bright certainly looks different I'm just not sure it looks good.   I've never really been a fan of Ayer's directorial work in general.  Sabotage is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

27 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

No Stranger Things trailer at the Netflix panel?

Pretty Sure the Netflix Panel was only a  Bright and Death Note I think it was only a Netflix Movie panel. Defenders and the Punisher has a Panel on Friday  and Stranger Things both have their own panel I think on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, SuperBatman said:

Well Consider me out of the loop I have never heard of that TV Cartoon Series whatever it was.

It's French, Nick had the US airing rights for season one but now it's Netflix exclusive....actually I'm surprised Netflix isn't making the film, they've produced Season 2.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morieris said:

It's French, Nick had the US airing rights for season one but now it's Netflix exclusive....actually I'm surprised Netflix isn't making the film, they've produced Season 2.

Also S2 comes out in December.

1 minute ago, DealWithIt said:

A Dr. Doom movie from the guy behind Fargo and Legion. Count me the hell in. After how wonderfully he handled the villain in Legions first season, this should be damn good. 

Yeah that could be interesting but it just means it's another chance for fox to keep the rights to Fantastic Four and imo dr. Doom is the only character in that universe that deserves to be in the mcu.

Fox is clever. Instead of trying another Fantastic Four and facing huge backlash, they get a great director to helm that movie about Dr Doom.

This way they can keep the rights, without having to rush another FF movie. The guy has a great work in Fargo and Legion. I'm excited.

• Like 1