That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

Guess it's not streamed...

888794277962186754888794277962186754I hope at least Marvel streams again like last year. That happened, right? I'm not misremembering? I clearly do remember them going "And here is our Captain Marvel" and no one being surprised it was Brie.

Edited by Morieris

5 minutes ago, SuperBatman said:

I don't remember Marvel Streaming it at all I think it was just a live blog.

They did!

For some reason I honestly could not remember where I watched it but I know it happened.

5 minutes ago, Morieris said:

They did!

For some reason I honestly could not remember where I watched it but I know it happened.

It's not a live stream.  That channel uploads the video of the panel after the panels have finished.

Edited by Dbot1800
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dbot1800 said:

It's not a live stream.  That channel uploads the video of the panel after the panels have finished.

That's not a livestream, it wouldn't be up a year later...maybe I just hallucinated watching it with other people......

Yeah like Cult Classic said I've been on that Channel before and I've known that guy to post pretty much all footage he's gotten from a lot of the Panels. Doesn't mean it was streamed live. If it did get streamed Live usually IGN is doing stuff like that but they don't go inside the panels they just talk to guest from what I remember.

7 minutes ago, Morieris said:

They did!

I don't think it was live streamed. They released that on line later. They always release parts of the panels on line after minus all the actual footage that they show. 

14 minutes ago, Morieris said:

They did!

It was released online later.