That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

3 hours ago, YourMother said:

Odds are we'll get a Thor and JL trailers released online, and maybe an Aquaman first look like SS and WW before it. Others I don't think will be released online.

Ready Player One has to release online, it's coming in 8 months so a first look is likely, same with Tomb Raider.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Ready Player One has to release online, it's coming in 8 months so a first look is likely, same with Tomb Raider.

Also maybe some 2018 slate info too.

Edited by YourMother

17 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Lol

On the plus side, this may free him up for Shazam. That needs a charismatic actor who is capable of making a manchild appealing. UNCLE is the only movie with comedic elements that I've seen Hammer in so I'm not sure whether he could pull it off.  

Free Fire is worth a watch and Armie Hammer was great in it from what I remember

• Like 1

This is why WB always win Comic Con. They release the goods.

I think they realised it's better to have millions of people all over the world reacting to and buzzing about something than it is to read tweets from 6000 people who don't have pictures or footage. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

They don't need to release a trailer.

For example they can release...

• 1st look photos for Cable and Domino in Deadpool 2 / Deadpool 2 teaser poster.
  • 1st look photos for New Mutants characters

They both sound boring compared to an Infinity War trailer. 

48 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

Really weird. The SDCC site removed the FOX panel from the schedule and has only Kingsman: The Golden Circle as a panel and nothing else.

FOX is not going to promote their next superhero movies? WTH?

They probably feel whatever they show will get drowned out by whatever Marvel/DC are doing

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

They both sound boring compared to an Infinity War trailer. 

We won't get an Infinity War trailer released to the public either lol.

3 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

Really weird. The SDCC site removed the FOX panel from the schedule and has only Kingsman: The Golden Circle as a panel and nothing else.

FOX is not going to promote their next superhero movies? WTH?

That's what happens when your tent pole films of the summer did way below expectations even though one got good reviews and other got excellent reviews. It is demoralizing. As for Kingsman 2, it is their next big film coming out in 2 months. They have to start pushing it hard if they want to match the first one's domestic gross, so best way to start is comic con panel,footage and MAYBE screening of the film.

oh and don't worry...Ryan Reynolds WILL crash the party..Kinda like Hugh Jackman did it in 2008 for xmen origins wolverine. 

Edited by marveldcfox