Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

28 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Afternoon, 12:00 seems like a nice time.

15 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I’d prefer 6pm EST at the earliest but if that’s not possible I understand but I know for a fact I won’t be by a computer until at least 3pm EST at the earliest, more likely the 6pm time

8 minutes ago, cookie said:

I prefer 3 PM then since I live in a different part of the world than y’all.

1 minute ago, Spagspiria said:

I’ll be on a plane from 4pm-8pm EST so any time outside of that is considerably preferable.

CHAOS :hahaha:

@Blankments what we can do if this ends up earlier than you prefer is you can PM your items to @Xillix in advance and he can slot them into the AS thread when he posts it? Would that work?

Or you can PM your reservations to me or someone else to post on your behalf?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CookiePictures

Today we’ll like to share some complete cast lists for some of our upcoming Y5 projects, descending in chronological order.

@CookiePictures

Brie Larson stars as Samus Aran in Metroid along with Daniel Kaluyya, Ryan Potter, Jessica Chastain and Terry Notary as Samus’ arch-nemesis Ridley. #February

@CookiePictures

Bex Taylor-Klaus takes to the skies as Skye in SkyRiders along with Cailee Spaeny, Josh Keaton, Charlie Plummer, Jake T. Austin, Jeremy Shada, Deborah Ann Woll, Elizabeth McGovern, Nicole Maines, Liam Cummingham and Marton Csokas. #April

@CookiePictures

Chiwetel Ejiofor, Charlie Day and Rosa Salazar travel back in time in Countdown to Extinction along with Shea Whigham, Naomie Harris, Shohreh Agdashloo, Toby Leonard Moore and Alfred Molina. #May21st

@CookiePictures

Reunion for Team Voltron is expected with Taissa Farmiga, Jake T. Austin, Tom Hiddleston, James Rolleston, Tessa Thompson, Damien Lewis, Elizabeth Banks with Timothee Chalamet, Jake Gyllenhaal, Brie Larson and Hugh Jackman as Emperor Thorne in attendance. #June11th

@CookiePictures

Venture to Scandinavia in search for the fabled Baldur’s Brow with Hera Hilmar, Sofia Karemyr, Stellan Skarsgård, Riz Ahmed, Lars Mikkelsen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Pitou Asbaek with Laura Linney as Frigga, Peter Serafinowicz as Tyr, Keri Russel as Freyja, Jake Gyllenhaal as Loki and Kenneth Branagh as Odin. #July16th

@CookiePictures

The reflection finally shatters in the final Mirror’s Edge starring Scarlet Johansson, Emily Blunt, Katie Cassidy, Zazie Beetz, Yoo Seung-Ho, Paul Blackthorne and a mystery star as Faith’s ultimate nemesis. #August

@CookiePictures

The ducks are back in action in A Crackle in Time with Tony Anselmo and Don Cheadle both as Donald Duck along with Danny Pudi, Jason Schwartz, Bobby Moinihan as Huey, Dewey and Louie, David Tennant as Scrooge McDuck, Jim Rash and Beck Bennett returning as Gyro Gearloose and Launchpad McQuack, Morena Baccarin entering the frame as Daisy Duck, Jenny Slate and Bryan Cranston as Maya and Master Cornelius and Benedict Cumberbatch as the big mystery villain. #October1st

@CookiePictures

Hamilton’s Anthony Ramos and Voltron’s Taissa Farmiga sing to the tune of their Heart’s Song along with Benjamin Bratt, Idina Menzel, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Holly Taylor, Diego Boneta, Vince Staples, Kimiko Glenn and Bradley Cooper. #Holiday

@CookiePictures

Letitia Wright and Mary Elizabeth Winstead return as Queen Tamara and Captain Lucina in The Eternal Storm: The Scavenger Wars Part II along with Sasha Lane, Taissa Farmiga, Bex-Taylor Klaus, Laurence Fishburne, Ben Foster, F. Murray Abraham, Kenneth Branagh with Elizabeth Debicki and Andy Serkis as Emperors Zedium and Ares. #December17th

@CookiePictures

Tune in for details on all these films and more on November 17th. #PowerHour

Y5: The year @cookie wasn’t fucking around.

• Thanks 1

@cayommagazine 

Journey to the Australian Outback in Endless Animation’s Larrikins, coming February Y5, starring Margot Robbie, Hugh Jackman, Ben Mendelssohn, Naomi Watts, Chris Hemsworth, Rose Byrne, Julian Dennison, Stef Dawson, Geoffrey Rush, Nicole Kidman, and Sam Worthington. Directed by Tim Minuchin and Chris Miller.

Expirence the woods like never before in Endless’ last remake in Brother Bear, coming March 26th, Y5, starring Forrest Goodluck, Miles Brown, Jason Momoa, Adam Beach, Danai Gurira, Seth Rogen, Josh Brolin, Tantoo Cardinal, Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele. David Lowry will direct the project.

Next up is the adaptation of the popular anime, Dragon Ball in Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga, coming April 30th Y5, staring Lin Yun, Ryan Potter, Winston Duke, James Hong, Derek Mio, Randall Duk Kim, Jackie Chan, Tom Hardy, Chris Pratt, and introducing Chris Fuu as Goku. F Gray Gray steps up to direct, now pray we don’t reshoot this.

Finally with a title, Endless Entertainment LGBT superhero film is titled Valor, coming June Y5, starring Brandon Flynn, Domnhall Gleason, Kiersey Clemons, Timothee Chalamet, Tessa Thompson and Colton Haynes. Greg Berlanti (Love, Simon, The Flash) will direct 

Go Go Experience the animated event of the summer, as Inspector Gadget arrives in theaters July Y5, starring Charlie Day as Inspector Jonathan Gadget, Jake Gyllenhaal as Dr. Claw, MacKenzie Foy as Penny Gadget, Bryan Cranston, Idina Menzel, Linda Cardellini, James Rolleston, Kimiko Glenn, Michael Pena, Lucas Hedges, John C Reilly, David Tennant and Dee Bradley Baker 

The musical event of the summer is also set to dominate, as James Bobin’s The Valkyries vs The Galaxy invades July 30th, Y5, starring Cierra Ramirez, Sasha Lane, Awkwafina, Taissa Farmiga, Seth MacFarlane, Shamiek Moore, Rami Malek and Yara Shidihi

Alex Hirsch’s fantasy mystery Barry Brookshire and The Case Of The Soul Key will spellbind audiences September Y5, starring Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Tom Hiddleston, Sasha Lane, Daniel Radcliffe, Chiwetel Ejiofor, 

Kate Winslet, Dwayne Johnson, Evangeline Lily, Sadie Sink, Caleel Harris and Alex Hirsch

The biggest tentpole for Endless Entertainment, George Miller’s Lost Earth will arrive in theaters November 5th, Y5 starring Chris Pine, Vanessa Kirby, Jovan Adepo, Letitia Wright, Christoph Waltz, Jude Law, Mahershala Ali, Helen Mirren, Kit Harrington, Tom Holland, Natalie Emmanuel, Hugh Keays-Barnes, with Woody Harrelson, Andy Serkis, Kate Winslet, Rosemund Pike, Miranda Raison, John C Riley, and Winston Duke

And the year ends with the worlds most powerful hero with Daron Nefcy’s The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, arriving in theaters December 22nd Y5, starring Anna Kendrick as Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Lil Rel Howery, Vera Farmiga, Samantha Ireland, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Seth MacFarlane, Scott Menville, Ronda Rousey, Cardi B, Colton Haynes, Daniel Henney, Justin Roiland, Taika Waititi and Diego Luna

• Like 3

I think that I'm gonna hang back from the advanced schedule at first and start reserving dates after the initial rush. I'm gonna use a strategy in which I can see where the big films are going first, and I'll place some films around that. There's only a few plot summaries I'm sure I'll want to write at this time and that initial sparseness might work out for me.

• Like 2

@CayomMagazine

James Cameron set to write and direct an untitled Sci-Fi/Thriller for Lager Pictures with a tentative release date set for Y7 (possibly Y6). Not much is known about the project at this time but Cameron did briefly describe it as "a mix between Blade Runner and Eyes Wide Shut." Cameron also went onto state, "All I can really say is this film is quite unlike anything I've ever done before."

Henry Golding, Daniel Henney, Dylan O'Brian, and Dakota Johnson have signed on to star in the film while lead Radiohead singer Thom Yorke (Suspira) and Jocelyn Pook (Eyes Wide Shut) are set to collaborate on the film's score.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 4