MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

Just now, CJohn said:

Well, we were eating and after that we just stayed there talking. One of them was smoking as well, and I don't want that shit smell in my car. After a while another friend of ours showed up by coincidence which extended our stay in there.

This sounds like a really good film in the making. Richard Linklater should direct it tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, TalismanRing said:

It promises to be even slower, more meandering and pointless than Everybody Wants Some!!

I have to agree tbh. Everybody Wants Some!! was boring and useless. Same with everyone witnessing McDonalds parking lot shenanigans.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

It promises to be even slower, more meandering and pointless than Everybody Wants Some!!

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I have to agree tbh. Everybody Wants Some!! was boring and useless. Same with everyone witnessing McDonalds parking lot shenanigans.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, filmnerdjamie said:

I really thought a repeat of last weekend (Dunkirk and Girls Trip on top - possibly switched) was in the cards based on this week's competition.

I did too, but apparently there are enough parents out there who went to see The Emoji Movie just to shut-up their kids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did too, but apparently there are enough parents out there who went to see The Emoji Movie just to shut-up their kids.

Emoji Movie sequel just confirmed. Holy shit!

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Then you've missed one of the best series ever - the Oh God series!

Saw it as a wee one on cable tv (all 3) - if you haven't seen them, you should...Just to see George Burns still "having it" in his golden years...

My mom was a fan of those films. She rented them on DVD back in the day, just to see them again. Burns was pretty hilarious as the devil in the third film.

• Like 2