MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

2 minutes ago, That Atomic Guy said:

The same teen girls were laughing their asses off at Elba's monologue in the trailer for The Dark Tower.

On another odd note, I got a trailer for Ready Player One despite it not being attached to the movie

WB getting in early for RPO marketing! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, That Atomic Guy said:

Some teen girls excitedly whispered "FASSY!" during the trailer for The Snowman.  They've definitely seen Shame @CJohn

That was the only trailer that had no reactions at my showing. Old people don't give a fuck about Fassbeast :lol: 

12 minutes ago, That Atomic Guy said:

I mean you know what they say, sex sells.

To men...problem is that women are 52% of the total movie going audience and you take most of them out of your potential audience by selling the outright meaningless sex...

Women want emotion and love much more than gratuitous sex scenes...

• Like 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

BTW the Tom Hardy sighting in Marie Antoinette definitely delivered even though he's in it for two minutes at best. I like that he was still given a place in the opening credits even then. 

worth it for the selfies

a61b9dbe9888405a9287c5b0b29745ba--marie-

91efd27864ff9ee043742f3d985d4c29.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Narnia was my first exposure to god.

Then you've missed one of the best series ever - the Oh God series!

Saw it as a wee one on cable tv (all 3) - if you haven't seen them, you should...Just to see George Burns still "having it" in his golden years...