CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's literally one of the highest trailer views for the horror genre.

Nope. It's literally not close. I know you like "!mother" and want success for movie, but don't lie yourself: result is pretty average.

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

I would love to see the dailies for the weekend on the WB movies because they have not learned their lessons about this August. They consistently estimate low to mid 20% drops for their movies, when they should be estimating 30-35% drops. 

• Like 1

I seriously hope for WW's weekend number won't drop below $1m before LD, but it seems hard to defend that benchmark, and the theater count for WW for recent week has been dropping hard, given that WB/DC is "storing" energy for LD expansion......

2 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I would love to see the dailies for the weekend on the WB movies because they have not learned their lessons about this August. They consistently estimate low to mid 20% drops for their movies, when they should be estimating 30-35% drops. 

"They should"?))) I don't think so).