That One Girl

Weak-end Thread | Hitman's Bodyguard 21.6M; Annabelle 15.5M; Logan Lucky 8M; Dunkirk 6.7M | Wonder Woman beats Spider-Man and is now at 404M

15 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

What's the best time to go?

I would think October would have shorter lines.

January and February are great save for MLK and Presidents Day. In the fall, you have to worry about Horror Nights/Food and Wine/Not So Scary crowds

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother said:

I wonder what Disney World and Universal are like during Spring Break?

Busy because you have vacationers plus senior trips. 

I went at the end of May and while it was busy, I didn't have a horrible time with lines. But the best time is to go at the end of January and February. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Baumer your tweet, which got retweeted by Ryan and director himself would have been seen by thousands of people. You did play a small enough part in building some WoM.

It's kinda crazy.  RR liked it, Patrick Hughes retweeted, so did Lionsgate.  I became a MINI celebrity this weekend.  :sparta:

• Haha 2

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

It's kinda crazy.  RR liked it, Patrick Hughes retweeted, so did Lionsgate.  I became a MINI celebrity this weekend.  :sparta:

The lead of Annabelle Creation liked my Instagram post about the movie. We are winning this weekend Baumer. :sparta:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

And it's all thanks to a rip off Midnight Run :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Annabelle is on Instagram? What does she post, pics of her next victims?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yes, I guess I am the next victim :lol: ... :sadben:

Talitha Bateman was the one that liked my post.

I find it odd while reading box office reports from websites that also run reviews, their reviews dictate whether they think a movie did well at the box office. 

For example, Screen Rant thought THB was bad but loved LL. So while writing their box office report they claim THB doesn't have good WOM but that LL has stellar WOM. But like audience scores don't show that. They're actually right on par with one another. :thinking: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I find it odd while reading box office reports from websites that also run reviews, their reviews dictate whether they think a movie did well at the box office. 

For example, Screen Rant thought THB was bad but loved LL. So while writing their box office report they claim THB doesn't have good WOM but that LL has stellar WOM. But like audience scores don't show that. They're actually right on par with one another. :thinking: 

Myeah, these sites that combine reviews and reports typically do that. They're fans, first and foremost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back when I was on Twitter, I said something positive about Agents of SHIELD (this was before it even premiered, so I had no idea how shitty the first season would be :jeb!: ) and Ming Na Wen followed me :lol: The creator of The Americans also responded to one of my tweets.

I also followed Trump for the lols back then. I don't think I ever unfollowed him until I deleted my account in early 2015.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Myeah, these sites that combine reviews and reports typically do that. They're fans, first and foremost. 

Okay. 

I thought I was going crazy. 

I mean the reverse was true. Like Variety had a positive review of THB so it talked about its good WOM :lol: Just thought I was seeing a pattern with all of them lol