grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

Teen Titans was never going to be a break out for Warner animation. It's a 2D cheapy animated film based on a show that people can sit at home and watch for free. Well, not for free but they don't have to drag a bunch of kids to the theater. Same reason Ninjago was destined to flop as well, except it was a CG film. WB are lucky that it is doing as well as it is.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

What a fun ride of a movie!!!

I actually enjoyed this more than I2 (I know, sacrilege), as did both my boys.  My girls and spouse liked I2 better, but all of them really enjoyed TTG:)!  And, my favorite character ACTUALLY HEADLINING A MOVIE!  Yeah!  Anyway, grades...

Me - A- - almost as good as Lego Batman.  So awesome for DC fans - so many throwbacks to the movie and comic history.  And Robin is awesome!  I wish Slade wasn't TTG'd, but I know he is in the show.  And the musicals!  It was like the Music Meister episode of Batman Brave and the Bold...

Spouse - B - clutch movie:).

Teen Girl - B+ - if it didn't have the fart jokes, she'd have given it an A

Almost Teen Girl - B - same opinion as The Incredibles - good, but not a rewatch

Older Boy - A++ - he LOVED it!

Younger Boy - A+ - he also loved it!

In the theater, so many young boys were cackling so much - the audience was so into this movie, and that probably helped.  If you have a theater pass or a way to see this at a reasonable price, it's SO worth it:).  It's not Shakespeare, but it has send up moments that are so funny and cutting:)...

• Like 5

Just saw it.

Anyone that calls themselves a “DC Fan” or a “Comic book fan” that doesn’t like this movie is an absolute liar. This is one of the better comic book movies of the last few years.

edit: this also has the Martha joke to end all Martha jokes. We’re done now.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 3