kyky

BOX OFFICE: Noon Numbers Show ‘Act Of Valor’ #1, ‘Good Deeds’ #2, ‘Wanderlust’ #5

The only real disappointing film opening we've had this year is Ghost Rider 2. Of course, everyone knew that movie would be an epic shit-feast. With the string of breakout hits Safehouse, The Vow, Journey 2, and to a lesser extent The Grey, Chronicle, WIB. March will be VERY interesting. Definitely think Hunger Games will have a very AIW-type of OW next month. Probably over 100 mil. John Carter will do over 50 mil IMO.

Until puppy love:

Posted Image

They will tank with that one :lol: There is no way they can save MM from disaster.

(What is Shriekapoo? I just can't remember :lol:)

Edited by CJohn

The only real disappointing film opening we've had this year is Ghost Rider 2. Of course, everyone knew that movie would be an epic shit-feast. With the string of breakout hits Safehouse, The Vow, Journey 2, and to a lesser extent The Grey, Chronicle, WIB. March will be VERY interesting. Definitely think Hunger Games will have a very AIW-type of OW next month. Probably over 100 mil. John Carter will do over 50 mil IMO.

That sounds unbelievably disgusting and disturbing. I already knew I wasn't going to watch it before but it's certainly not happening now. The people who watched GR2 are sick, sick people. :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: Edited by Magic

They will tank with that one :lol: There is no way they can save MM from disaster.(What is Shriekapoo? I just can't remember :lol:)

Shriekapoo = ROTK.Get your shit together C John!We need a sticky post at the top with Fishnets' vocabulary. Or at least a thread. People must have it as part of their vernacular.