Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Nah, only true pieces of cinematic garbage like motherare worthy of that honor. 

It's amazing. Suburbicon's marketing is literally selling a narrative that doesn't exist at all within the film. At least mother!'s trailer promised a kooky movie (and delivered).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

why are you judging a movie based on its Wikipedia plot synopsis

I'm not judging the movie (haven't seen it), just saying how amazing it is that the film is apparently something completely different than what it was marketed as.

(fwiw, I saw Thank You for Your Service this weekend, and the marketing is pretty much an accurate representation of the movie. I'm not surprised it bombed because nobody wants to see something that depressing)

At least he had an honest statement. Still doesn't excuse his behavior and the hurt Mr.Rapp has felt for all these years but at least maybe he is confronting it and trying to get better. Just judging on this incident/response alone here. I ain't with those whole Illuminati "there's a giant gay pedophile ring in Hollywood!" conspiracy theories until I see credible evidence and not just Alex Jones esque shit about how "crazy" Hollywood is, tbh. There's enough awful, real sexual abuse in Hollywood without this vaguely Truther type conspiracy mongering about secret gay pedophile rings. Not to mention the insidious assumption that gay Hollywood actors are pedophiles that has been used to discriminate against all LGBT people for years.

7 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

At least he had an honest statement. Still doesn't excuse his behavior and the hurt Mr.Rapp has felt for all these years but at least maybe he is confronting it and trying to get better. Just judging on this incident/response alone here. I ain't with those whole Illuminati "there's a giant gay pedophile ring in Hollywood!" conspiracy theories until I see credible evidence and not just Alex Jones esque shit about how "crazy" Hollywood is, tbh. There's enough awful, real sexual abuse in Hollywood without this vaguely Truther type conspiracy mongering about secret gay pedophile rings. Not to mention the insidious assumption that gay Hollywood actors are pedophiles that has been used to discriminate against all LGBT people for years.

But pedophile rings DO exist.

They have to.

When a pedophile is arrested now, you found thousands of pedophile pictures & videos on their Hard rive.

Who, where, how these horrible images are produced ?

I am no conspiracy theory guy but I do believe you have people in all walks of life who share a pedophile secret and collaborate to do these horrifying things.

Edited by The Futurist

Just now, The Futurist said:

But pedophile rings DO exist.

They have to.

When a pedophile is arrested now, you found thousands of pedophile pictures & videos on thier Hard rive.

Who, where,, how these horrible images are produced ?

I am no conspiracy theory guy but I do believe you have people in all walks of life who share a pedophile secret and collaborate to do these horrifying things.

No doubt. Could very well be in Hollywood. But the breathless conspiracy mongering about evil cabals of gay pedophiles running Hollywood...I don't know man.

I was just talking to my friend and he brought up something I don't remember at all :lol:

"Bro bro no like remember after prom you walked in my front door at like 4 in the morning so I tried to sit you down and gave you water cause you were so wasted. And then I kept having to stop you from texting your boss because you wanted to know how much a shaved Chewbacca would look like a nutsack"  

😳😳😳😳 Honestly, it's your real bros who have your back.

21 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

At least he had an honest statement.

That is almost impossible to tell, maybe he does remember. And the coming out could be a very calculated trick to change a percentage of the Monday headline/talks toward that story instead of the real story.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Now that I read Spacey's comment again it definitely seems like he knows alot more people are about to come out. yeesh.

Buzzfeed did ask him to comment on an other allegation October the 13th according to the article, so yes, he must be assuming a bunch of stories are very likely to come out.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Not to mention the insidious assumption that gay Hollywood actors are pedophiles that has been used to discriminate against all LGBT people for years.

This, though you could just as easily extend it to the discrimination the general LGBT community has faced, not just actors. All the "bathroom bills" make it pretty glaringly obvious that the "queer people are perverts" strand of bigotry is still alive and well.

• Like 2