Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Repo Man is fucking insane :ohmygod: 

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Good luck but if you get the job remember to leave a few Criterions for the customers

Apparently the discount is 20% for movies. If the membership discount is allowed too and I could override coupons, that would drop even more :ohmygod: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Give me the summary. I wasn't watching.

For shame. 

The first half was more Peru’s although NZ held their own. NZ were much better in the second half and had some good chances. They really deserved to score. 

Tonga just moved in front 18:16 in the RL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

I'm watching some godawful cheapo Indian/DTV animated thing called DELHI SAFARI and it's really, really bad. 

We tried to warn you about old budget cheapie animated films, and you wouldn't listen. I thought you hated animation enough to avoid such "screw-ups". 

I just randomly started listening to "Lose Yourself" when I realized that holy shit it's already been 15 years since 8 Mile opened. I remember desperately wanting to see it but having absolutely no chance of doing so because of the R-rating... 'til I lied to my parents and said that the DVD had an edited version, just like the edited soundtrack. B)

...and you'd better bet that I tipped a hat to their subtle permisiveness years later when they revealed that they knew I was lying, but just went with it. ;)