Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i did that months ago. spending less time on twitter in general. like i get why everyone's mad but i joined for the goofs back in 2010.

Old ppl ruining twitter like they did facebook, the social media circle of life

• Like 1

The Oscar Bait this year just doesnt move me at all (apart from Disaster Artist).

What's out there? I'm not interested in Lady Bird, or that dressmaker and his muse movie. 

I have no clue what else is being considered 

1 minute ago, AJG said:

The Oscar Bait this year just doesnt move me at all (apart from Disaster Artist).

What's out there? I'm not interested in Lady Bird, or that dressmaker and his muse movie. 

The Shape of Water?

Also see Lady Bird because it's amazing 

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

Just now, AJG said:

Lady Bird is fantastic even if you're not interested in it, give it a shot.  Three Billboards is also fantastic.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The Shape of Water?

Also see Lady Bird because it's amazing 

I forgot about this one. It looks cool I guess

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Lady Bird is fantastic even if you're not interested in it, give it a shot.  Three Billboards is also fantastic.

So now I'm getting the feeling that Lady Bird is gonna be the film this year that I'm only gonna see due to the praise, like Moonlight last year. Might have to go to the art house cinema.

18 minutes ago, AJG said:

I forgot about this one. It looks cool I guess

So now I'm getting the feeling that Lady Bird is gonna be the film this year that I'm only gonna see due to the praise, like Moonlight last year. Might have to go to the art house cinema.

It's really charming. Hard to go wrong seeing it.

Came home to my roommate raving about Three Billboards, which is gonna happen this week. 

Just now, DAR said:

I hated having to wait all day for a Sunday Night game when my team was good.  It's even worse when they're not

I know what you mean, but this Sunday there wasn't much for them to flex.  But yeah this is not a good night game and i will skip it.