Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

39 minutes ago, AJG said:

Who on earth are these people?

The youtube sub culture is really cringe-worthy. They carved out an entire world for themselves that appeals to the lowest common denominator. More troubling is that there are people who actually follow "youtube Drama"!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

Well damn. My Facebook account has been permanently disabled. I don't get the luxury of knowing why, nor the right to appeal...

What kind of craziness would you have to be involved in to get your FB account locked? I mean, they don't even do that for throwing elections. :lol: 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lor San Tele said:

What kind of craziness would you have to be involved in to get your FB account locked? I mean, they don't even do that for throwing elections. :lol: 

I have no idea - I'm not given the privilege of knowing what caused it. I've been suspended before for saying offensive things but this time there was no indication. I emailed their customer support to be told that "for safety and security reasons" they can't detail what it was to cause my ban, only that I am "ineligible to use Facebook" and the decision is final. 

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

If this Disney merger occurs next week does that mean their remaining 2017 releases (Ferdinand, The Greatest Showman, The Post) will all be counted as Disney Studios releases now?

Up until 2019 all Fox releases would still be under Fox.