Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I have made a scientific discovery.

In & Out fries are the Devil's Tapeworms. :gold:

===

Seriously, I've tried them standard, well done, and well done with cheese and grillied onions*.  It's all just variations of blech.  Only when I order them well done, animal style minus the dressing, stir it up and pour salt on it is even passable.

*1000 island dressing is aw-ful.  Don't even suggest it.

Their burgers are admittedly a bit above-average, though there is a distinct lack of bacon options.  And the shakes are legitimately al ight.  But sakes alive do they drop the ball heavily in the fries department. :sadno:

They're not crisp. They're not fluffy inside. They don't even have a noticeable taste that I can discern.  They're just a useless limp pile of soggy carbs, sitting on the side wondering what they did wrong when they were a potato to deserve this fate.

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Poe Blankeron said:

God this winter break is already killing me mentally; anyone who commutes from home I'm impressed by. This is just mind-numbingly awful

Welcome to the club :( I can't wait (and simultaneously am dreading) for school to start in 2 and a half weeks.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Poe Blankeron said:

God this winter break is already killing me mentally; anyone who commutes from home I'm impressed by. This is just mind-numbingly awful

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Welcome to the club :( I can't wait (and simultaneously am dreading) for school to start in 2 and a half weeks.

Oh, I look forward with relish to a couple of years from now when you guys graduate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

Speak for yourself. I love the break.

neither of you understand

I'm taking a winter class. AKA typical work for school EXCEPT I'm living with my parents atm so it's TERRIBLE

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Lor San Tele said:

Oh, I look forward with relish to a couple of years from now when you guys graduate. 

:ohmygod: 

7 minutes ago, Poe Blankeron said:

honestly, looking forward to graduating. hopefully will find a day job at before/after care for kids and use my days writing plays and auditioning for stuff.

*life happens and i end up on the streets starving to death*

Tommy Wiseau that shit and go for it.

• Sad 1